Win $1,000 Today In Our 'All On The Line' Twitter Contest
By Rae Votta Posted Apr 13th 2011 11:45AM
For a chance to win, follow us on Twitter and at 2 PM EST we will tweet three questions about last night's episode. Just separately tweet @PopEater with the hashtag #AllOnTheLine and the answer to each question posed. You'll receive one entry per question answered correctly. A winner will be drawn and will receive a $1,000 gift card. But don't be too slow, the contest only runs between 2 and 3 PM EST!
Complete rules after the jump.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. These abbreviated rules are subject to the complete Official Rules, which are available at here. Sweepstakes starts 4/13/11 at 2:00:00PM EST and ends 4/13/11 at 2:59:59PM EST. Open to legal residents of the contiguous U.S., age 18 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!