'Housewives' Cast Shocked by Jill Zarin's 'Taut' Face
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 14th 2011 09:15AM
EXCLUSIVE: While 'Real Housewife' Jill Zarin told me (first!) that her new look has nothing to do with plastic surgery, other members of the 'NYC' cast tell me they don't believe it. How else, they argue, can you explain the reality star's remarkable transformation?
Zarin, 47, denies getting any work done -- "If I did, I would be the first to admit it," she told me -- but her critics aren't so convinced.
"I really don't know what to think." Ramona Singer tells me. "If you see her in the photos, her face looks different. Personally I like her other look better."
Ramona tells me that Sonja Morgan, another NYC housewife, is certain that Jill has had numerous "injectables" put into her face. "It does make her face look too taut and not as natural," Ramona says.
Jill has admitted to going to famous cosmetic dermatologist Patricia Wexler. "Jill overdid it. It's not the best look. Too much injectables look as bad as a bad face-lift," a puzzled Ramona told me.
► VIDEO: Jill Zarin Doubts Her Friendship With Bethenny Frankel Was Ever Real
And it's not just the females on Bravo's hit show that are giving Jill a hard time.
Simon Van Kempen, who we often see on the show and is launching his own web series, tells me, "I certainly think it's better to age gracefully than pull yourself so tight that you can no longer show facial expressions."
Last week, Jill appeared on Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live!' sporting a distinct Madonna look. Simon sniped that "with her face the way it is now, it looks like Jill can no longer do a rendition of Madonna's 'Express Yourself.'"
What do you think?
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Baby Gender, Expecting a Girl
- Pope Francis Beats Miley Cyrus, Edward Snowden For Time's Person of the Year
- Britney Spears "Perfume" Music Video: Singer Wears Lingerie to Play the "Other Woman
- It’s Back On: Paris Hilton’s Brother Schedules Meeting With Miami Cops To Discuss Alleged Beating At Lindsay Lohan Party
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Madonna Beats Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift for 2013's Highest-Paid Woman in Music
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia de Rossi: "I'm Very Happily Married"
- Edge of Tomorrow Trailer Finds Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt in Live, Die, Repeat Mode—Watch!