Charlie Sheen Won't Be Returning to 'Two and a Half Men'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Apr 15th 2011 12:20AM
Lawyers for Warner Bros. TV, defendants in Sheen's $100-million-dollar lawsuit to get his job back, sent a letter today saying that the statements Sheen made to a Boston radio station earlier this week hinting he'd be back are completely untrue.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the letter read, "As you know, there have been no discussions, there are no discussions, and there will be no discussions, regarding his returning to or having any involvement in the series."
Sheen's lawyer has responded to the accusation, saying Warner Bros. is the one lying.
"That's ridiculous," Sheen's lawyer, Marty Singer, told THR, "There absolutely have been discussions. As late as this Tuesday there have been discussions about Charlie coming back and everyone was involved."
Sheen didn't explicitly say he would return in the radio interview, but the implication was clear. "There've been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything," the troubled star said Tuesday of his potential comeback.
"Had they told me at the end of season 8 that that behavior wasn't going to be cool, I would have adjusted it," Sheen said, adding that he's not getting any syndication residuals since being fired and initiating litigation with Warner Bros. TV.
Get more at TV Squad >>
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Charlie Sheen -
- AOL Television
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"
- Dancing With the Stars Recap, Season 19, Week 6: Pitbull Guest Judges, Janel and Val Tease "Feelings"
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video