Kim Kardashian Says Sister Killed 'One Life to Live'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 12:30PM
'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was spreading and she tried to lighten the sour mood by sharing her own hilarious theory for the cancellations.
"Well, Kourtney was just recently on ['One Life to Live'], so I think she killed the entire 30-year brand," she joked.
Kourtney showed up on 'One Life' for the March 28 episode, playing a personal injury lawyer named -- get this -- Kassandra Kavanaugh. Though her performance was pretty much panned by critics, ratings were up and it drew the show's biggest audience of the week.
She even brought more attention to the now-doomed soap by telling Jay Leno days later that her kissing scene made her feel like a prostitute.
So you see, Kimmy, I think if the show had more Kardashians (like you, you, you!), fans may be enjoying more 'Life to Live'!
All joking aside, Kim is hitting the airwaves this week to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product. Watch for more highlights of my naughty chat with Kim right here at PopEater!
Watch Kourtney's 'One Life' Cameo:
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively Posts Sexy Shirtless Meme of Husband Ryan Reynolds, Jokes How She Got Him In Her Bedroom
- Amber Portwood Celebrates Three Years of Sobriety: "It's a Choice"
- Courteney Cox Blames Failed Friends Reunion on Flakey Cast Member -- Find Out Who It Is!
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Baltimore Riots Erupt: David Simon, The Wire Stars & More Ask for End to Violence, Carson Daly Tweets-and-Deletes About Looters
- Bruce Jenner "Won a Lot of People Over" in the Transgender Community: "He's Just a Lovable Character"
- Jennie Garth and Fiancé David Abrams Share a Kiss During PDA-Filled Golf Date