Kim Kardashian Says Sister Killed 'One Life to Live'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 12:30PM
'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was spreading and she tried to lighten the sour mood by sharing her own hilarious theory for the cancellations.
"Well, Kourtney was just recently on ['One Life to Live'], so I think she killed the entire 30-year brand," she joked.
Kourtney showed up on 'One Life' for the March 28 episode, playing a personal injury lawyer named -- get this -- Kassandra Kavanaugh. Though her performance was pretty much panned by critics, ratings were up and it drew the show's biggest audience of the week.
She even brought more attention to the now-doomed soap by telling Jay Leno days later that her kissing scene made her feel like a prostitute.
So you see, Kimmy, I think if the show had more Kardashians (like you, you, you!), fans may be enjoying more 'Life to Live'!
All joking aside, Kim is hitting the airwaves this week to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product. Watch for more highlights of my naughty chat with Kim right here at PopEater!
Watch Kourtney's 'One Life' Cameo:
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josiah Duggar Celebrates 19th Birthday Amid Brother Josh's Treatment Center Stay
- Kourtney Kardashian Bonds With Son Reign As Scott Disick Parties With Kylie Jenner and Tyga
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother for Past Hitler Rant
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Robin Wright & Ben Foster Split and Call Off Their Engagement Again
- Caitlyn Jenner and Candis Cayne Meet With a Matchmaker in I Am Cait Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother Over Past Hitler and Nazi Holocaust Comments, Then Apologizes