Kim Kardashian Says Sister Killed 'One Life to Live'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 12:30PM
'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was spreading and she tried to lighten the sour mood by sharing her own hilarious theory for the cancellations.
"Well, Kourtney was just recently on ['One Life to Live'], so I think she killed the entire 30-year brand," she joked.
Kourtney showed up on 'One Life' for the March 28 episode, playing a personal injury lawyer named -- get this -- Kassandra Kavanaugh. Though her performance was pretty much panned by critics, ratings were up and it drew the show's biggest audience of the week.
She even brought more attention to the now-doomed soap by telling Jay Leno days later that her kissing scene made her feel like a prostitute.
So you see, Kimmy, I think if the show had more Kardashians (like you, you, you!), fans may be enjoying more 'Life to Live'!
All joking aside, Kim is hitting the airwaves this week to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product. Watch for more highlights of my naughty chat with Kim right here at PopEater!
Watch Kourtney's 'One Life' Cameo:
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Opens Up About Whitney Bischoff Split: "It's Been Really Tough"
- Maci Bookout Gives Birth! Teen Mom OG Star Welcomes Daughter Jayde Carter With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!