Kim Kardashian Says Sister Killed 'One Life to Live'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 12:30PM
'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was spreading and she tried to lighten the sour mood by sharing her own hilarious theory for the cancellations.
"Well, Kourtney was just recently on ['One Life to Live'], so I think she killed the entire 30-year brand," she joked.
Kourtney showed up on 'One Life' for the March 28 episode, playing a personal injury lawyer named -- get this -- Kassandra Kavanaugh. Though her performance was pretty much panned by critics, ratings were up and it drew the show's biggest audience of the week.
She even brought more attention to the now-doomed soap by telling Jay Leno days later that her kissing scene made her feel like a prostitute.
So you see, Kimmy, I think if the show had more Kardashians (like you, you, you!), fans may be enjoying more 'Life to Live'!
All joking aside, Kim is hitting the airwaves this week to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product. Watch for more highlights of my naughty chat with Kim right here at PopEater!
Watch Kourtney's 'One Life' Cameo:
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fifi Geldof Writes Angry Message After Late Sister Peaches Geldof's Autopsy Results
- Taylor Swift Gives Advice About Unrequited Love to a Young Fan: Read Her Instagram Response
- Ben Affleck as Batman: See the Latest Picture of the Actor in the Batsuit
- High School Drama, Revisited! Ian Ziering Train Wreck Remark ?Really Hurt' Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth Says
- Susan Richardson, Of ?Eight Is Enough' Fame, Opens Up About Battles With Health, Finances, Death & More
- Dressed To Kill? Celebs Show Us Their Best And Worst Fashion Choices ? See The Looks And Decide Which Ones You Love And Hate!
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says
- Report: Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Morgan Freeman Sucks Helium With Jimmy Fallon, Talks New Beekeeping Habit—Watch Now!
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger