Kim Kardashian: No Dress, No Ring, No Wedding
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 08:30PM
"Well, I mean what girl hasn't envisioned their wedding?" she asked, referring to the Life & Style cover story this week that declared she's marrying boyfriend Kris Humphries this year. "I mean, my Barbies used to get married a hundred times. But have I found my dress? Am I planning a wedding? I'm not engaged, so ..."
As you'll see in the interview, I took it upon myself to ask Kim for her hand in marriage. She said yes! So she's not getting married -- yet -- but Kim did sing her beau's praises when I asked just what this Californian was doing in the Big Bad Apple.
"I'm here for a little bit of work," she said, referring to the promotion of Tria home laser hair removal product. "And to hang out with my beau."
Her man Kris plays for the New Jersey Nets. "He is really sweet and it's just, I'm in a really healthy, normal, happy relationship," she said.
Yes it's serious and Kim gives Kris credit for being able to handle dating a force of nature like a Kardashian. "It is tricky but it takes a real man, I would say," to date her. "Someone really strong, and I definitely have found that."
Kim is hitting the airwaves this week to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product. Watch for more highlights of my naughty chat with Kim right here at PopEater!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 02: TV personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the Nickelodeon's 2011 Kids' Choice Awards at USC Galen Center on April 2, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic)
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Porsha Williams Says Supporting Real Housewives of Atlanta Costar Phaedra Parks Was "Easy"
- Cissy Houston Says Bobbi Kristina Remains Unresponsive and Her Brain Damage Is "Irreversible"
- Amal Alamuddin's Floral Gemstone Earrings Are Just Too Fabulous: See Her Ultra-Glam Spring Accessories!
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- Cissy Houston: Granddaughter Bobbi Kristina Brown No Longer in a Coma but Has ''Irreversible Brain Damage''
- Scientist Discovers New Frog and It Looks Exactly Like Kermit!
- Jessie James Decker Admits She Has a Name Picked Out for Her Baby Boy, Reveals Plans for Even More Children