Morgan Spurlock Still Selling 'The Best Movie Ever Sold'
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 15th 2011 06:00PM
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurlock puts his in-your-face style to work as he films his meetings with advertisers to get them to invest in his film.
We caught up with the director to talk about the film, the biggest proponents of product placement and his huge love of Reese's Pieces. Check out our video and be sure to buy into 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Oscars: 'Into the Woods,' 'Noah' Costume Designers Reveal Secrets Behind Their Creations
- TV Ratings: Football and Fanfare Drive NBC's Thanksgiving
- 'Star Wars': The Saga in Trailers
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st
- The 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Is Finally Here
- 'Foxcatcher' Cast Comes Clean About Process, Character and Dealing With Darkness