Morgan Spurlock Still Selling 'The Best Movie Ever Sold'
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 15th 2011 06:00PM
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurlock puts his in-your-face style to work as he films his meetings with advertisers to get them to invest in his film.
We caught up with the director to talk about the film, the biggest proponents of product placement and his huge love of Reese's Pieces. Check out our video and be sure to buy into 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Watch 'Big Bang Theory's' Nerdiest (and Most Amazing) Surprise
- 'Doctor Who' Season Finale to be Special Extended Episode
- 'Colbert Report' Sets Date for Final Show
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie