Morgan Spurlock Still Selling 'The Best Movie Ever Sold'
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 15th 2011 06:00PM
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurlock puts his in-your-face style to work as he films his meetings with advertisers to get them to invest in his film.
We caught up with the director to talk about the film, the biggest proponents of product placement and his huge love of Reese's Pieces. Check out our video and be sure to buy into 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Box Office: '300: Rise of an Empire' Slays Competition With $45.1 Million Debut
- Shanghai Media Group Says Disney Deal Will Boost Its Quality Content Options
- SXSW: 'Neighbors' Premiere Gives Way to Raunchy Q&A
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)