Morgan Spurlock Still Selling 'The Best Movie Ever Sold'
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 15th 2011 06:00PM
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurlock puts his in-your-face style to work as he films his meetings with advertisers to get them to invest in his film.
We caught up with the director to talk about the film, the biggest proponents of product placement and his huge love of Reese's Pieces. Check out our video and be sure to buy into 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film
- Tribeca 2015: Mary J. Blige Feels "a New Confidence" With 'London Sessions' Doc
- Style Notes: Rick Owens Gets Down in Hong Kong; American Apparel Gets Sued (Again)
- Lucas Till Returns to 'X-Men: Apocalypse' as Havok
- Watch the First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Trailer in All Its Glory
- The 27 Best Las Vegas Movies
- Disney Still Can't Stop 'Frozen' Lawsuit, Trial Date Set