Photo: Will Smith Suits Up for 'Men In Black III'
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 15th 2011 03:40PM
Will Smith is teaming up with Josh Brolin for the third installment of the 'Men in Black' series. The galaxy defenders are back at it, and have been seen filming all over New York City.
The duo were recently spotted shooting a scene at the Van Nest Lanes in the Bronx, wearing the classic black suits that Smith and co-star Tommy Lee Jones made famous when the first film was released in 1997.
Moviefone reported in February that there might be some delays for the film, due to script issues, but it seems as though everything is back on track.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Musical mocking Mormons coming to Utah
- Politician calling for ban of orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Was politics behind Mexico City's decision to cancel heavy-metal concert?
- Lesli Klainberg Named Executive Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Amy Sedaris to Co-Star in Fox's Jane Krakowski Comedy
- Scott Kalvert, 'Basketball Diaries' Director, Dies at 49
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review