Photo: Will Smith Suits Up for 'Men In Black III'
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 15th 2011 03:40PM
Will Smith is teaming up with Josh Brolin for the third installment of the 'Men in Black' series. The galaxy defenders are back at it, and have been seen filming all over New York City.
The duo were recently spotted shooting a scene at the Van Nest Lanes in the Bronx, wearing the classic black suits that Smith and co-star Tommy Lee Jones made famous when the first film was released in 1997.
Moviefone reported in February that there might be some delays for the film, due to script issues, but it seems as though everything is back on track.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ludacris Speaks Out About "Over the Line" Paul Walker Jokes
- 'SNL': Dwayne Johnson Becomes Bambi, Robert Durst Mocked (Video)
- Dwayne Johnson Destroys Foes as "The Rock Obama" in 'SNL' Cold Open (Video)
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline