Photo: Will Smith Suits Up for 'Men In Black III'
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 15th 2011 03:40PM
Will Smith is teaming up with Josh Brolin for the third installment of the 'Men in Black' series. The galaxy defenders are back at it, and have been seen filming all over New York City.
The duo were recently spotted shooting a scene at the Van Nest Lanes in the Bronx, wearing the classic black suits that Smith and co-star Tommy Lee Jones made famous when the first film was released in 1997.
Moviefone reported in February that there might be some delays for the film, due to script issues, but it seems as though everything is back on track.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Where to Watch Six Classic Thanksgiving TV Shows (and One Movie)
- Scott Sternberg Is Giving His Parents a Banana-Shaped Bong For the Holidays
- Throwback Thursday: In 1985, 'Golden Girls' Heated Up the Small Screen
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
- Worst Holiday Episodes Ever
- Bennett Miller, 'Foxcatcher' Director, on His Inspiration and Casting Channing Tatum