Photo: Will Smith Suits Up for 'Men In Black III'
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 15th 2011 03:40PM
Will Smith is teaming up with Josh Brolin for the third installment of the 'Men in Black' series. The galaxy defenders are back at it, and have been seen filming all over New York City.
The duo were recently spotted shooting a scene at the Van Nest Lanes in the Bronx, wearing the classic black suits that Smith and co-star Tommy Lee Jones made famous when the first film was released in 1997.
Moviefone reported in February that there might be some delays for the film, due to script issues, but it seems as though everything is back on track.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- 'Constantine' Director: "I Felt Like a Wrong Needed to Be Righted"
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming