'Jersey' Star Sammi: Italian Girls Will Reject 'Situation'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 02:20PM
"The girls are gonna want nothing to do with him," Sammi told me on my HDNet show. "I just think the girls are more reserved and more classy than the girls in the U.S. Some of those girls Mike picks up on the show..." she trails off, "Grenades, I don't think Italy will have that many grenades."
The cast is supposed to be heading overseas sometime in May.
Sammi also made it clear that she and off-on juicehead beau Ronnie are finito, for real, for now.
"He's a great guy, but sometimes things don't work out. Today I'm single," she said, adding that their "stubborn personalities" are to blame for their yo-yo relationship status.
And as a warning to Ron about their time in Italy, Sammi will indeed be watching you. She said she's "already gone mental" on Ronnie after seeing him hook up with another girl. "If your ex was making out with someone, what would you do? They're your ex for a reason."
► More Sitch Bashing: 'Jersey Shore' Angelina Thinks 'The Situation' Is Gay
These days, Sammi is hitting the party circuit and promoting her new 'Dangerous' perfume and 'Sammi Sweetheart' jewelry collection. She acted coy when asked about her 'Shore' salary, reported to be an insane $100,000 per episode.
"I don't worry about the money," she said. "I just worry about what I do best, living in a house with seven other people and living it up. I don't even worry about the money, I just worry about myself."
To see my entire interview with Sammi, tune into 'Naughty But Nice' on Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Celebrity Summer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Scott Disick Disappears Following Birth of Baby Reign
- Game of Thrones Recap: Meet The Sand Snakes, Plus An Uncertain Fate for Grey Worm and Selmy
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: NeNe Leakes Snaps at Kenya Moore -- After Kenya Accuses Her of Flirting With Cynthia Bailey's Husband
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea Release Their Ridiculously Catchy New Single "Pretty Girls"—Listen Now!
- Surprise! Revenge's Big Reveal & Our Hopes for The Series Finale
- Josh Dallas Gushes Over Fatherhood, Wants His Baby Boy to "Have a Little Buddy" Soon—Watch Now!