'Jersey' Star Sammi: Italian Girls Will Reject 'Situation'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 15th 2011 02:20PM
"The girls are gonna want nothing to do with him," Sammi told me on my HDNet show. "I just think the girls are more reserved and more classy than the girls in the U.S. Some of those girls Mike picks up on the show..." she trails off, "Grenades, I don't think Italy will have that many grenades."
The cast is supposed to be heading overseas sometime in May.
Sammi also made it clear that she and off-on juicehead beau Ronnie are finito, for real, for now.
"He's a great guy, but sometimes things don't work out. Today I'm single," she said, adding that their "stubborn personalities" are to blame for their yo-yo relationship status.
And as a warning to Ron about their time in Italy, Sammi will indeed be watching you. She said she's "already gone mental" on Ronnie after seeing him hook up with another girl. "If your ex was making out with someone, what would you do? They're your ex for a reason."
► More Sitch Bashing: 'Jersey Shore' Angelina Thinks 'The Situation' Is Gay
These days, Sammi is hitting the party circuit and promoting her new 'Dangerous' perfume and 'Sammi Sweetheart' jewelry collection. She acted coy when asked about her 'Shore' salary, reported to be an insane $100,000 per episode.
"I don't worry about the money," she said. "I just worry about what I do best, living in a house with seven other people and living it up. I don't even worry about the money, I just worry about myself."
To see my entire interview with Sammi, tune into 'Naughty But Nice' on Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Celebrity Summer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Steve Wynn Have Heated Fight Over President Obama, Clooney Storms Off Dinner
- Kaley Cuoco's Faux Bob Inspired Her Real Bob: Stylist Spills All the Hair-Shearing Details
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- #ThrowbackThursday: Go Back To A Time When Tori Spelling's Marital Problems With ?Soulmate' Dean McDermott Were His Farts!
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"