Serena Williams Sports a Neon Pink Bodysuit on the Courts
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Apr 15th 2011 01:00AM
Williams, long known for her bold style on and off the court, was back in action this week -- in full regalia.
In her first session after an 8-month injury-related hiatus, the powerhouse athlete sported a full-length, neon-pink lycra bodysuit.
She showed it off, twitpic-ing her latest style with the text, "Look who I spotted on the court. Her first day back . . . "
Perhaps Williams was feeling electric on her long-awaited return to work. She started training Tuesday in Palm Beach Gardens after a break following emergency treatment for a pulmonary embolism in February.
Prior to that, she had been out of commission since July due to tendon surgery when she lacerated her foot on some glass at a restaurant in Germany.
Get more at StyleList >>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Robert Pattinson's Exes Kristen Stewart, Dylan Penn Party Together in Paris: Details!
- Nikki Reed Flashes Engagement Ring for First Time During Outing With Fiance Ian Somerhalder: Photos!
- Amal Alamuddin Schools a Reporter Who Asked Her a Fashion Question in the Courtroom: See Her Hilarious Response
- Stevie Wonder's euology at Andrae Crouch's funeral upsets some
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Emile Hirsch ?the troublemaker of Sundance,' source says
- Kanye West and North Make Our Hearts Melt in ''Only One'' Music Video: Watch the Doting Dad Serenade His Daughter!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Get Away With Murder's Return Tonight in Three Words
- Seahawks vs. Patriots: Find Out Which Super Bowl Teams the Stars Are Supporting