Serena Williams Sports a Neon Pink Bodysuit on the Courts
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Apr 15th 2011 01:00AM
Williams, long known for her bold style on and off the court, was back in action this week -- in full regalia.
In her first session after an 8-month injury-related hiatus, the powerhouse athlete sported a full-length, neon-pink lycra bodysuit.
She showed it off, twitpic-ing her latest style with the text, "Look who I spotted on the court. Her first day back . . . "
Perhaps Williams was feeling electric on her long-awaited return to work. She started training Tuesday in Palm Beach Gardens after a break following emergency treatment for a pulmonary embolism in February.
Prior to that, she had been out of commission since July due to tendon surgery when she lacerated her foot on some glass at a restaurant in Germany.
Get more at StyleList >>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP CEO Seb Bishop Quits: "It's Really Suspicious"
- Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Engaged: Will Andy Cohen Officiate Their Wedding?
- Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Goes Without Makeup in Revealing Bikini Selfie: Picture
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup