Stylish Stars Come Out for Coachella [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 18th 2011 06:15PM
The Coachella Music Festival was crawling with celebrities over the weekend and we aren't talking just about the performing acts.
Some of the hottest stars from music, movies and television hit the grounds of Coachella, and nothing will bring out the care-free attitude in each of our favorite celebs, like an outdoor music festival.
We can't help but notice the bohemian style that our celebrity audience members were sporting. From crochet tops to body paint, they were wearing whatever they felt like and whether it was a fashion hit or miss, it is certainly quite a sight to see.
Katy Perry was spotted, surrounded by friends, in a vintage lace dress with a bow headband and a very long strand of pearls around her neck. Vanessa Hudgens channeled some of the greatest '70 styles sporting a crocheted haltertop crop shirt, distressed denim shorts and a leg chain around her right thigh.
The daisy dukes didn't end there. Kate Bosworth walked around the festival with boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard wearing some short shorts and a distressed American Flag t-shirt. Another flag wearing attendee, Ke$ha spent some time in the Converse Lounge posing with a pair of high tops.
Perhaps the best attire of all, was 'Glee' star Darren Criss wearing bodypaint across his chest, back and arms throughout the festival. His co-star Chord Overstreet is seen here snapping a photo of his decorated pal on his cell phone.
It looks like Coachella was as much a music festival as it was a playground for some of Hollywood's favorite party guys and gals.
MORE ABOUT Vanessa Hudgens
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Vanessa Hudgens Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line win big at American Country Awards
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- Extra Scoop: Tila Tequila Believes Hitler Was Misunderstood
- Jennifer Lawrence on 'American Hustle': 'Yeah, I Made Out with Batman'
- Kim Kardashian Selfie Alert! Emulates Her Idol Elizabeth Taylor