Stylish Stars Come Out for Coachella [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 18th 2011 06:15PM
The Coachella Music Festival was crawling with celebrities over the weekend and we aren't talking just about the performing acts.
Some of the hottest stars from music, movies and television hit the grounds of Coachella, and nothing will bring out the care-free attitude in each of our favorite celebs, like an outdoor music festival.
We can't help but notice the bohemian style that our celebrity audience members were sporting. From crochet tops to body paint, they were wearing whatever they felt like and whether it was a fashion hit or miss, it is certainly quite a sight to see.
Katy Perry was spotted, surrounded by friends, in a vintage lace dress with a bow headband and a very long strand of pearls around her neck. Vanessa Hudgens channeled some of the greatest '70 styles sporting a crocheted haltertop crop shirt, distressed denim shorts and a leg chain around her right thigh.
The daisy dukes didn't end there. Kate Bosworth walked around the festival with boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard wearing some short shorts and a distressed American Flag t-shirt. Another flag wearing attendee, Ke$ha spent some time in the Converse Lounge posing with a pair of high tops.
Perhaps the best attire of all, was 'Glee' star Darren Criss wearing bodypaint across his chest, back and arms throughout the festival. His co-star Chord Overstreet is seen here snapping a photo of his decorated pal on his cell phone.
It looks like Coachella was as much a music festival as it was a playground for some of Hollywood's favorite party guys and gals.
MORE ABOUT Vanessa Hudgens
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Vanessa Hudgens Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country star Toby Keith says tornado-ravaged Okla. hometown is 'resilient,' planning benefit
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Larry David Looks Unrecognizable In 'Clear History' Teaser
- PHOTOS: The 13 Most Fashionable Cartoon Characters
- MUST-SEE: Ed Helms' Graduation Photo Is Hilarious
- ?Glee' star Jenna Ushkowitz takes EW's Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Meet Mimi Haist, the woman Zach Galifianakis saved from homelessness ? VIDEO
- ?Annie' Broadway cast album with Jane Lynch bonus tracks ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Live Streaming Video: Jodi Arias Expected to Take the Stand
- Video! Hanging Out at the 'DWTS' After-Party
- Pics! Tiger and Lindsey Take Kids to School? Together