Video: Bystander Pulls Knife on 'Dr. 90210' Star
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 10:30AM
While TMZ cameras rolled, a tattooed partygoer told Rey he wasn't digging his ultra-tight, pec-bearing shirt, jocularly saying, "I hate his outfit."
Rey quickly lost his sense of humor about the situation, telling the man, "F**k you, motherf**ker. Can you back that up?" to which the instigator responded, "Damn right I can, homie," while pulling out a switchblade.
A fellow clubgoer quickly intervened, while Rey asked the cameramen, "Where are the police when you need them?"
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Wife Amal Alamuddin Make More Renovations to UK Mansion: See the Gigantic Property!
- Fred Durst Distances Himself From Robert Durst With Hilarious Sweatshirt
- Nicki Minaj, Rumored Boyfriend Meek Mill Get Affectionate Backstage: See the Pictures
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Vin Diesel Calls Paul Walker His ''Guide Into Fatherhood,'' Says Late Actor's Presence Was There for His Daughter's Birth
- Barbara Walters and Joy Behar Return to The View to Celebrate 4000 Episodes—Watch!
- Why We're Excited for The Casual Vacancy to Come to the States