Video: Gary Busey Finally Gets Fired on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Almost from the beginning, the two of them have not gotten along. It even culminated in a largely undeserved and disturbing expletive-filled freak-out by Meat Loaf toward Gary Busey over art supplies.
This week, Busey was the project manager for team Backbone on a 20-minute live cooking demonstration. Could Backbone pull it together and stop their losing skid at two weeks in a row, or was it back to the Board Room?
Unfortunately for the boys, a lack of organization did them in, and they did indeed have to face the Trumps for the third consecutive week. You could see the frustration on Meat Loaf's face, as he sat next to Busey. Donald Trump even commented on it a few times.
"You're really frustrated by this, aren't you?" he asked Meat Loaf at one point.
When Trump went on about what a unique personality Busey is, which can be refreshing in a corporate world where so many people are carbon copies of whatever personality they think they need to have to be successful, Meat Loaf was growing clearly more and more uncomfortable. He obviously thought that once again, Busey was going to get a pass simply because Trump likes him.
"Meat Loaf, this is really bothering you, isn't it?" Trump asked finally.
"Yes. Yessir," came the meek and controlled response.
"Well then you know what Meat Loaf? I'm going to make you very happy."
And with that, Trump fired Gary Busey.
Watch the full episode here:
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Farrah Abraham Is Returning to Teen Mom After Costars Said They Didn't Want Her Back
- Biggest Loser: Glory Days Names Its Winner: See the Season 16 Champ's Before-and-After Photos
- Cougar Town Series Finale Wrap Party: Courteney Cox, Fiance Johnny McDaid Party With David Arquette
- ACM nominations announced, Miranda Lambert leads with 8
- George Lucas: Today's movies have no substance
- Katy Perry: I have some tricks up my sleeve for the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLIX by the Numbers: We're About to Eat 1.4 Billion Chicken Wings—and Bet How Much Money?
- Parenthood, Your Series Finale Was Absolute Perfection Except for...
- Check Out Padma Lakshmi's Bikini Bottoms: Her Friend Thinks It Looks Like She Has a Penis!