Video: Josh Hopkins Denies He's Dating Courteney Cox
Rumors were running rampant after photos surfaced of Courteney Cox and 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins frolicking together in St. Barts. A week later, Cox's estranged husband David Arquette stopped by Howard Stern's radio show and told the talk show host the rumors were false.
Late last week, Cox joined Arquette for another interview with Stern and she too denied she was dating Hopkins.
And now, Hopkins himself is shooting them down. In an interview with 'Access Hollywood Live,' he said, "I would admit, if I saw that [photo] somewhere, [I'd think] those two must be dating. They're in St. Barts. I get it."
"But the way it happened... [Courteney] said, 'I want to go to the beach. You should come with me to St. Barts.' I was like.. I don't know. And then the creator [of 'Cougar' Town] Bill Lawrence said, 'If I could go anywhere, I'd go to St. Barts.' So I said, this sounds great! Let's do it!" he explained.
But the photos weren't accurate, Hopkins said. "There were a lot of people with us. But the only ones you see... they just frame us two. So it's a story. And it's not true."
"It's not like I'm so upset about it," he continued. "I mean, she's really hot. But it's just not true."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carole Middleton "Very Happy," Gets Blowout Before Kate Middleton Goes Into Labor With Second Royal Baby
- Owain Yeoman, Gigi Yallouz Welcome Daughter Ever Belle: Details
- Beyonce, Solange's Bridesmaid Style at Mom Tina Knowles' Wedding: Plus, See Blue Ivy's Sweet Dress!
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian on Brother Rob Kardashian's Private Struggle: ''He's Not Comfortable in His Own Skin''—Watch
- Blake Lively Breastfed Daughter James During Recent Interview, Asked Reporter, ''Please Don't Describe My Areolas''
- Nope, Kylie Jenner Didn't Actually Tweet About Those Blac Chyna and Tyga Screenshots