Video: Josh Hopkins Denies He's Dating Courteney Cox
Rumors were running rampant after photos surfaced of Courteney Cox and 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins frolicking together in St. Barts. A week later, Cox's estranged husband David Arquette stopped by Howard Stern's radio show and told the talk show host the rumors were false.
Late last week, Cox joined Arquette for another interview with Stern and she too denied she was dating Hopkins.
And now, Hopkins himself is shooting them down. In an interview with 'Access Hollywood Live,' he said, "I would admit, if I saw that [photo] somewhere, [I'd think] those two must be dating. They're in St. Barts. I get it."
"But the way it happened... [Courteney] said, 'I want to go to the beach. You should come with me to St. Barts.' I was like.. I don't know. And then the creator [of 'Cougar' Town] Bill Lawrence said, 'If I could go anywhere, I'd go to St. Barts.' So I said, this sounds great! Let's do it!" he explained.
But the photos weren't accurate, Hopkins said. "There were a lot of people with us. But the only ones you see... they just frame us two. So it's a story. And it's not true."
"It's not like I'm so upset about it," he continued. "I mean, she's really hot. But it's just not true."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Calls Female Fan "Beached Whale" In Australia: Report
- Kanye West Likens Being a Rapper to Being a Police Officer: I'm "Putting My Life at Risk"
- Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke Have Mary Poppins Reunion on Red Carpet 50 Years After Debut: Picture
- Oops … The Album ‘Bombed!’ Britney Spears’ New Album Set To Debut At #4 With Her Worst-Ever First Week Sales
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Jennifer Aniston lands on Forbes' overpaid actors list: Who's the most overrated actor?