Video: Josh Hopkins Denies He's Dating Courteney Cox
Rumors were running rampant after photos surfaced of Courteney Cox and 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins frolicking together in St. Barts. A week later, Cox's estranged husband David Arquette stopped by Howard Stern's radio show and told the talk show host the rumors were false.
Late last week, Cox joined Arquette for another interview with Stern and she too denied she was dating Hopkins.
And now, Hopkins himself is shooting them down. In an interview with 'Access Hollywood Live,' he said, "I would admit, if I saw that [photo] somewhere, [I'd think] those two must be dating. They're in St. Barts. I get it."
"But the way it happened... [Courteney] said, 'I want to go to the beach. You should come with me to St. Barts.' I was like.. I don't know. And then the creator [of 'Cougar' Town] Bill Lawrence said, 'If I could go anywhere, I'd go to St. Barts.' So I said, this sounds great! Let's do it!" he explained.
But the photos weren't accurate, Hopkins said. "There were a lot of people with us. But the only ones you see... they just frame us two. So it's a story. And it's not true."
"It's not like I'm so upset about it," he continued. "I mean, she's really hot. But it's just not true."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad, William Tell Look Perfect In First Wedding Photo; Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger Headed For a Split
- Joe Manganiello Is Ridiculously Buff -- See His Impressive Gym Picture!
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Drinks Up To 14 Bottles of Wine a Day!
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Major Delivery Room Drama
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery