Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Extra Scoop: ?RHONY' Star Ramona Singer Confronted About Secret Plastic Surgery!
- Guess Who! This A-Lister Is Unrecognizable as George Michael
- Win It! Skincare Products from Nip + Fab
- Kaley Cuoco Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish, FaceTimes With Her: "I Just Had to Connect With Her"
- Amy Schumer Reenacts 12 Angry Men to See If She's Hot Enough to Be on TV on Inside Amy Schumer: Watch the Funny Clips Now!
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She's Had Relationships That Weren't "Straight, Heterosexual"