Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Exclusive! Watch the Trailer for Bryan Cranston's New Show ‘Sneaky Pete'
- Jennifer Garner Shows Off Big Smile Amid Ben Affleck's Nanny Drama
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Post-Divorce Girls Night with Shania Twain
- Eminem: I Weighed 230 Pounds After Overdosing on Prescription Pills
- Demi Lovato Sizzles on New Cover, Says She Only Split From Wilmer Valderrama "When I Was Relapsing"
- Idaho Huntress Sabrina Corgatelli Brags About "Trophy" Hunting, Says She's Not a "Cold-Hearted Killer"