Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- 'Constantine' Introduces DC Comics Character Jim Corrigan
- How Snooki Got Down to 99 Pounds Just 7 Weeks After Baby
- Pierce Brosnan's Son Dylan, Val Kilmer's Son Jack Work What Their Papas Gave Them for Saint Laurent Campaign: Photos
- Students Are Tweeting Thanks to Michelle Obama With Pics Of Gross Cafeteria Food -- See the Meals!
- Jennifer Aniston: I Bared My Butt Way "Way Before" Kim Kardashian, "I Was an Original"