Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford in Plane Crash: New Details
- Kyle Richards Responds to ?RHOBH' Fight Between Sister Kim and Lisa Rinna
- Nick Gordon's Mom Drops Bombshell Claim About Whitney Houston in Dr. Phil Interview