Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Grammy Nominations 2014: Jay Z, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis Top the List
- Twerkin' on Santa? Miley Cyrus Not Nice in Naughty Jingle Ball Performance
- Vin Diesel Shares Heartbreaking Moment with Paul Walker's Mother