Video: Nas Inhabits the Shadows on Funny or Die
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 18th 2011 12:20PM
Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there?
Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall?
The good news is: it's Nas.
The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your stuff and whispering at you.
In a new video for Funny or Die, the rapper serenades a victim of his smooth home invasion skills... that is, if you believe he was ever there at all.
Check out the video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski says men needs to get over naked women
- Venus Williams: I posed nude because 'Serena had done it'
- Justin Bieber finally shaves his ?stache in Instagram video
- Aaron Paul is running one last ?Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- How ?Saved by the Bell' changed after the pilot
- Celebrity Ice-Bucket Challenges: We Can't Stop Laughing at Robert Pattinson, and More!
- Hear What Beyonc
- Pamela Anderson, Carey Hart Slam ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in Online Rants
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off 7-Pound Weight Loss in $3,000 Cutout Jumpsuit Complete With Abs, Sideboob : Picture
- Wilmer Valderrama Sends Girlfriend Demi Lovato a Sweet Birthday Message: "Love You Through All"