Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Frantic Texts About Kids from Husband Jay Cutler: Read the Funny Messages
- Meghan Trainor Says She's Saving Her Booty for Her "Future Hubby"
- Lindsay Lohan Jokes About Untreatable Virus, Wears Thong Underwear: Instagram Photo
- TV talk show pioneer Joe Franklin dead at 88
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions