Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!