Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evangeline Lilly Slams Her "Best Butt Ever" Women's Health Magazine Cover
- Paul Walker Was Best Man in Brother's Wedding Six Weeks Before Death
- Adam Levine Used Fiancee Behati Prinsloo's Thumbprint to Unlock iPhone Candy Crush While She Was Sleeping
- Oh My! Lady Gaga Goes Full Frontal, Shows Off Private Parts On Magazine Cover
- Biggie Blunt! Wendy’s Worker Canned, Arrested After Ashy Joint Winds Up In Someone’s Lunch
- Billy Joel announces Madison Square Garden residency; to perform once a month as fans demand
- Attention fashionistas! Orchid is the color of the year for 2014
- Lady Gaga bares all for new magazine cover shoot