Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Battling Stomach Cancer
- Gisele Bundchen Wishes Tom Brady Happy Birthday With Sweet Family Photo
- Doug Funnie (Yes, That Doug Funnie) Sings "Trap Queen" in Perfect Remix: Watch the Clip Now!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- 9 Reasons Why Robert De Niro Is the Cutest (& Weirdest) Intern Ever
- Beatrice Borromeo's Second (And Third!) Armani Wedding Dresses Are Even Better Than Her First—See the Pics!
- Eminem Says He "Replaced Addiction With Exercise" After Ballooning to 230 Lbs., Ran 17 Miles a Day to Get Fit!