Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules' Runner-Up Becca Tilley Jokes About Whitney Bischoff Split
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates "Bad Blood" Music Video With Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt in NYC: Photo
- Kendra Wilkinson: My Marriage to Hank Baskett Is "Amazing" Now, "I'll Kill for Him"
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- B.B. King Honored at Mississippi Funeral, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton Pay Tribute to Blues Legend
- Prince William Calls for FIFA Reform Amid Corruption Scandal, Wears Glasses at 2015 FA Cup Final—See Photos!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''