Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenelle Evans Claims She Turned Down $1.5 Million Sex Tape Offer: "Not Interested, But Flattered"
- Biggest Loser's Tara Costa Marries John Baranowski: "He Is the Best Part of My Every Day"
- Tiffani Thiessen's Daughter Harper, Newborn Son Holt Cuddle in New Photo
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Kim Kardashian Says She Doesn't Get Botox When Pregnant, Shares Pics of North West And Her Creative Outfit
- Ava DuVernay Not Directing Black Panther Movie, Starring Chadwick Boseman—Find Out Why!
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!