Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!
- Seinfeld Reunion! Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards Lunching for a Good Cause Makes Us Yearn for the Past
- A Talking Girlfriend Pillow Has Been Created and It's Even Creepier Than You Think