Sources Say Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Are Finished
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2011 12:59PM
Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports.
"Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished."
Another source added, "Emily was very close to moving with her daughter, Ricki, to Austin, Texas, just weeks ago, but that's not true anymore."
The news hasn't gone public due to a contract with ABC, according to Life & Style insiders.
But it probably won't shock too many people. A body language expert told PopEater that it was clear these two were having issues, despite their romantic engagement on the show.
And PopEater's own sources were wary of the relationship from the start.
For more on Brad and Emily, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Touts Middle East Peace, Goes Topless and Wears Only Star of David Pasties in Israel While Riding a Camel
- Minions Get Naked, Go Streaking in Super Bowl XLIX Ad -- Watch the Craziness Here!
- Kim Kardashian: Jennifer Lawrence "Screamed" When She Saw Me, Loves My Family's Show
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- Nick Jonas is sick of looking at his Flaunt magazine photoshoot
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!