Video: Kirstie Alley Takes Charge With an Error-Free Fox Trot
While it was a fun and patriotic dance to The Guess Who's 'American Woman,' we weren't as sold on Alley's odd jumpsuit wardrobe selection.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy kept it simple by baring his chest and painting the American flag on it, which was enough to nearly completely distract Bruno Tonioli from the proceedings at hand.
The panel was mixed on the dance, though. While Len Goodman wasn't blown away, Carrie Ann Inaba declared it Allie's "best dance ever."
"It absolutely suited you," Inaba said. "It was bold, it was ambitious, it was a little borderline crazy."
Watch the full dance here:
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady's High School Coach Reveals He Was Once Locked in a Locker in High School, Confirms He's Always Been That Hot
- Miss California USA Contestant Chanelle Riggan Suffers Bikini Malfunction During Pageant, Recovers Like a Pro
- Tiger Woods Gets His Tooth Fixed, Says "Even Breathing Hurt" After Camera Man Knocked It Out
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Watch Now! Transparent Star Jeffrey Tambor Will Leave You In Tears, Delivers Emotional Speech at Sundance
- TMI Alert?! Martha Stewart Reveals How She Goes to the Bathroom in Hilarious Interview with Meredith Vieira
- Michelle Obama's Face While Meeting Saudi Arabian Royalty Is Priceless