Video: Kirstie Alley Takes Charge With an Error-Free Fox Trot
While it was a fun and patriotic dance to The Guess Who's 'American Woman,' we weren't as sold on Alley's odd jumpsuit wardrobe selection.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy kept it simple by baring his chest and painting the American flag on it, which was enough to nearly completely distract Bruno Tonioli from the proceedings at hand.
The panel was mixed on the dance, though. While Len Goodman wasn't blown away, Carrie Ann Inaba declared it Allie's "best dance ever."
"It absolutely suited you," Inaba said. "It was bold, it was ambitious, it was a little borderline crazy."
Watch the full dance here:
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Welcomes First Child With Jason Sudeikis
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Kate Middleton and Prince William "Saddened" by Sudden Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother, Mark Shand
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Celebrates Baby Shower With Gal-Pals—See the Pics!
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!