Video: Kirstie Alley Takes Charge With an Error-Free Fox Trot
While it was a fun and patriotic dance to The Guess Who's 'American Woman,' we weren't as sold on Alley's odd jumpsuit wardrobe selection.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy kept it simple by baring his chest and painting the American flag on it, which was enough to nearly completely distract Bruno Tonioli from the proceedings at hand.
The panel was mixed on the dance, though. While Len Goodman wasn't blown away, Carrie Ann Inaba declared it Allie's "best dance ever."
"It absolutely suited you," Inaba said. "It was bold, it was ambitious, it was a little borderline crazy."
Watch the full dance here:
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian Looks Skinnier Than Ever in New Waist Training Mirror Selfie
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert