'Martha Stewart' Turns 1,000: Take a Tour of the Set!
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 20th 2011 09:45AM
From the impeccably clean kitchen to her own personal on-set green house, everything you see on the show is as real as it gets and up to Martha's notoriously high standards.
I snagged a few minutes with the host to see who her fave guests have been. "Well I really like the comedians a lot. They're funny and they make me laugh, and I can play the straight man to their funny man."
Good thing, because for her anniversary show (airing Wednesday at 10 AM ET on Hallmark) Martha booked a very funny man in 'SNL' star Seth Meyers.
Come back to PopEater for more highlights with my chat with Martha, including her thoughts on 'Dancing With the Stars' and a special guest for her Mother's Day show.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner, North West Pet Giraffe at San Diego Zoo: Adorable Picture
- Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed Move in Together After Three Weeks of Dating
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Are You Ready For This? Sam Smith, Beyonce, Usher & Rita Ora Stun In VMA Rehearsals ? Sneak Peek Photo Special
- Outrage Over Woman Whose Dog Ate Marijuana ? PETA Calls It ‘A Stupid Thing’ To Do, Warns Of Potential Prosecution For Animal Abuse
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge
- Is Cameron Diaz ready to marry rocker Benji Madden?