'Martha Stewart' Turns 1,000: Take a Tour of the Set!
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 20th 2011 09:45AM
From the impeccably clean kitchen to her own personal on-set green house, everything you see on the show is as real as it gets and up to Martha's notoriously high standards.
I snagged a few minutes with the host to see who her fave guests have been. "Well I really like the comedians a lot. They're funny and they make me laugh, and I can play the straight man to their funny man."
Good thing, because for her anniversary show (airing Wednesday at 10 AM ET on Hallmark) Martha booked a very funny man in 'SNL' star Seth Meyers.
Come back to PopEater for more highlights with my chat with Martha, including her thoughts on 'Dancing With the Stars' and a special guest for her Mother's Day show.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- La Toya Jackson Marries Longtime Friend and Business Partner Jeffre Phillips
- Carrie Underwood Says "Mean People Need Jesus," Selena Gomez Curses Onstage: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Miley Cyrus Rocks a Blonde Bob at a Christmas Music Festival: Picture
- The Catfight Factory! Mama Joyce Attacks Kandi Burruss’ Assistant Carmon As ‘RHOA’ Star Shops For Wedding Dress
- ‘I’m Putting My Life At Risk!’ Kanye West Says Of His ‘Yeezus’ Tour, Compares Himself To A Cop & Fighting In War
- 'Cherry Pie' girl Bobbi Brown: 'I wanted to shoot myself'
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week