Which Dancer Got Eliminated in Week 5 of 'Dancing'?
This week was a tough one, as one of the early front-runners continued to struggle and even tied for the lowest judges' marks of the week. But it was a three way tie between Ralph Macchio, Petra Nemcova and Kendra Wilkinson. With 22 points for each of them, Kirstie Alley was only one point higher, which means that popular vote from America was more important than ever.
Would Kendra finally pay for getting consistently lower marks, or would America turn on Alleyjust as she turned in an error-free performance? Both Nemcova and Macchio have had the highest marks in previous weeks. Would that be enough to get them a pass?
Unfortunately for Nemcova, despite tying for the highest marks two weeks ago, she just didn't have the support from America to overcome her lower scores this week.
"It's been [a] life-changing journey for me," Petra said. "I met amazing friends."
"I'm really proud of Petra, because she has come such a long way," said her partner Dmitry Chaplin.
Unfortunately, her journey on America's stage has come to an end.
Watch the full episode here:
Get more at TV Squad >>
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson