Simon van Kempen Is 'Real'! 'Housewives' Husband Drops New Single
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 21st 2011 09:40AM
"I thought 'I Am Real' is a fun song with lyrics that suit me to a 'T,'" Simon tells me in an exclusive interview. "It's cheeky and catchy and captures my four years on reality TV."
I agree! It's pure fun and the lyrics are a riot, especially, "Gold and diamonds glitter. But the taste is slightly bitter. When wives attack behind my back, they trash me on the Twitter." Listen:
Which housewife should never record a song?
If you did a duet with Jill Zarin, what would be the title?
'You Don't Bring Me Flowers'
Me doing a photo shoot wearing Skweez Couture, while meditating in 'A Place of Yes,' while surmising that nothing, not even money, can 'Buy You Class.' [That] would definitely be the most painful.
What artist do you think is most like you?
I'd say Jarvis Cocker, but I don't want to be Pulp'd.
Why do you think this season's ratings have dipped?
They haven't really dropped or at least not substantially. While total viewership for Episode 1 was down 3.68% versus Season 3's premiere and the 2nd was down 6.0% they are holding their own in the key 19-49 demo when compared with last season.
Who on the cast is overexposed?
Honestly, it changes week by week. Sonja probably grabbed that accolade for the second episode but I am sure most of the cast will experience it throughout the season.
► You can have 'I Am Real' all to yourself by heading over to iTunes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Concussion' director denies film was changed to avoid antagonizing NFL
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- 'Life in Pieces' Actor James Brolin Talks Barbra Streisand 'Gypsy' Remake, Weighs-In on Hillary & Donald
- Christina Applegate Plays Meryl Streep's Most Famous Roles Really Badly in Hilarious Lifetime Movie Spoof
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!