Simon van Kempen Is 'Real'! 'Housewives' Husband Drops New Single
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 21st 2011 09:40AM
"I thought 'I Am Real' is a fun song with lyrics that suit me to a 'T,'" Simon tells me in an exclusive interview. "It's cheeky and catchy and captures my four years on reality TV."
I agree! It's pure fun and the lyrics are a riot, especially, "Gold and diamonds glitter. But the taste is slightly bitter. When wives attack behind my back, they trash me on the Twitter." Listen:
Which housewife should never record a song?
If you did a duet with Jill Zarin, what would be the title?
'You Don't Bring Me Flowers'
Me doing a photo shoot wearing Skweez Couture, while meditating in 'A Place of Yes,' while surmising that nothing, not even money, can 'Buy You Class.' [That] would definitely be the most painful.
What artist do you think is most like you?
I'd say Jarvis Cocker, but I don't want to be Pulp'd.
Why do you think this season's ratings have dipped?
They haven't really dropped or at least not substantially. While total viewership for Episode 1 was down 3.68% versus Season 3's premiere and the 2nd was down 6.0% they are holding their own in the key 19-49 demo when compared with last season.
Who on the cast is overexposed?
Honestly, it changes week by week. Sonja probably grabbed that accolade for the second episode but I am sure most of the cast will experience it throughout the season.
► You can have 'I Am Real' all to yourself by heading over to iTunes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- Is Zoe Saldana Pregnant with Twins?
- Report: Oops! Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling's Baby Was Unplanned
- Shia LaBeouf in Court: Life Isn't a ?Cabaret' -- No Resolution Yet
- Kristen Bell Makes an Uncanny Mary Poppins, Sings Beautifully in Funny or Die Parody: Watch Now!
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker