Annabella Sciorra on Chris Rock and Stage Acting
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 25th 2011 05:45PM
The former 'Sopranos' star opened up to PopEater about what it's like working with the comedian, who is making his Broadway debut.
"Chris is great. Chris is really disciplined. Chris really really wanted to do a play," she tells us. "I think [Motherf****r] really struck him because it was urban and current."
Sciorra also explains what it's like preparing for the stage. "Rehearsal is a special thing, because all kinds of stuff happens in rehearsal that is not necessarily going to happen on the stage, but it's how you discover things about the character."
Watch our chat below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Heigl Threatened to Date John Mayer If Husband Josh Kelley Didn't Commit
- Kathy Griffin Hints at Fashion Police Role: Joan Rivers "and I Talked About it Many Times"
- Jeff Goldblum's Wife Emilie Livingston Posts Gorgeous Wedding Dress Photo
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!