Annabella Sciorra on Chris Rock and Stage Acting
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 25th 2011 05:45PM
The former 'Sopranos' star opened up to PopEater about what it's like working with the comedian, who is making his Broadway debut.
"Chris is great. Chris is really disciplined. Chris really really wanted to do a play," she tells us. "I think [Motherf****r] really struck him because it was urban and current."
Sciorra also explains what it's like preparing for the stage. "Rehearsal is a special thing, because all kinds of stuff happens in rehearsal that is not necessarily going to happen on the stage, but it's how you discover things about the character."
Watch our chat below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered; Spencer Pratt Gained 50 Pounds: Top Stories
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Attend Jay Z's Concert Separately, Don't Interact
- Stephen "Twitch" Boss Marries SYTYCD Costar Allison Holker!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot