Annabella Sciorra on Chris Rock and Stage Acting
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 25th 2011 05:45PM
The former 'Sopranos' star opened up to PopEater about what it's like working with the comedian, who is making his Broadway debut.
"Chris is great. Chris is really disciplined. Chris really really wanted to do a play," she tells us. "I think [Motherf****r] really struck him because it was urban and current."
Sciorra also explains what it's like preparing for the stage. "Rehearsal is a special thing, because all kinds of stuff happens in rehearsal that is not necessarily going to happen on the stage, but it's how you discover things about the character."
Watch our chat below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karlie Kloss Gets Photobombed By Smiling, Clueless Woman Outside Gym in NYC: Hilarious Picture
- Pharrell Williams' Music Video for "Come Get It Bae" Features Twerking, Miley Cyrus Cameo: Watch!
- Jack White Did Not Look Happy at the Chicago Cubs Game: See the Viral Picture
- Sonja Morgan's New ?Housewives' Role As Casting Director For Season Seven
- Naya Rivera with Husband Ryan Dorsey in Mexico
- Jessa Duggar’s Boyfriend Slams Catholics For Their ‘Deadly Errors,’ Deletes Post After He’s Blasted With Criticism
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Man found dead after disappearing at Jason Aldean concert
- Jon Stewart Launches Mock Kickstarter Campaign to Buy CNN for $10 Billion—Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian and Rapper Boyfriend French Montana's Budding Romance—See Their Cutest Pics!
- This Is What Happens When You Challenge Your Coworkers to Create an Original Recipe Using Twinkies