Annabella Sciorra on Chris Rock and Stage Acting
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 25th 2011 05:45PM
The former 'Sopranos' star opened up to PopEater about what it's like working with the comedian, who is making his Broadway debut.
"Chris is great. Chris is really disciplined. Chris really really wanted to do a play," she tells us. "I think [Motherf****r] really struck him because it was urban and current."
Sciorra also explains what it's like preparing for the stage. "Rehearsal is a special thing, because all kinds of stuff happens in rehearsal that is not necessarily going to happen on the stage, but it's how you discover things about the character."
Watch our chat below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Demetria McKinney Makes Her Housewives Debut, Apollo Nida Cuddles Phaedra Parks and More
- Sony Plans to Release The Interview After Pulling It: "It Will Be Distributed"
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)