Annabella Sciorra on Chris Rock and Stage Acting
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 25th 2011 05:45PM
The former 'Sopranos' star opened up to PopEater about what it's like working with the comedian, who is making his Broadway debut.
"Chris is great. Chris is really disciplined. Chris really really wanted to do a play," she tells us. "I think [Motherf****r] really struck him because it was urban and current."
Sciorra also explains what it's like preparing for the stage. "Rehearsal is a special thing, because all kinds of stuff happens in rehearsal that is not necessarily going to happen on the stage, but it's how you discover things about the character."
Watch our chat below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!
- Too Cute! Giuliana Rancic and Son Duke Share a Kiss on the Red Carpet: See the Sweet Pic!