'Britain's Got Talent' Contestant Wows the Crowd With Nursery Rhymes
By Kelly Fisher Posted Apr 25th 2011 09:15AM
According to the Huffington Post, Reid had a dream of singing for an audience one day, and it certainly looks like he achieved it.
The 35-year-old drama teacher first confused, then wowed, the audience with his medley beginning with 'Old MacDonald' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'
"I can definitely see you getting booked for Elton John's child's first birthday party," said judge Michael McIntyre, with David Hasselhoff adding, "Thank God for you!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Posts TBT Photo Where Mom Tina Looks Like Britney Spears
- Eddie Redmayne Flaunts Seriously Impressive Abs, Smoldering Eyes in Terrifying Yet Sexy Jupiter Ascending Stills -- See the Pic!
- Demi Lovato, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis Throw Wilmer Valderrama Surprise 35th Birthday Bash -- Get the Inside Details!
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Carl's Jr.'s Naked Bombshell Charlotte McKinney Reveals Her Surprising Celebrity Crush
- Sassy! Kim Zolciak Shares Pic of One-Year-Old Daughter's ''Resting Bitch Face''
- Nick Carter Grabs His Wife's Butt, Shows Off Crazy PDA at Backstreet Boys Documentary Premiere