'Britain's Got Talent' Contestant Wows the Crowd With Nursery Rhymes
By Kelly Fisher Posted Apr 25th 2011 09:15AM
According to the Huffington Post, Reid had a dream of singing for an audience one day, and it certainly looks like he achieved it.
The 35-year-old drama teacher first confused, then wowed, the audience with his medley beginning with 'Old MacDonald' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'
"I can definitely see you getting booked for Elton John's child's first birthday party," said judge Michael McIntyre, with David Hasselhoff adding, "Thank God for you!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2