Stars of 'Glee' Take Over New York City [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 25th 2011 04:05PM
The fun-loving ensemble cast is in town to shoot scenes for the season finale episode and have taken to Twitter to show their excitement. Dianna Agron tweeted, "filming in NYC is simply wonderful," while co-star Lea Michele shared "now it's time to get movin because my dream of shooting Glee in NYC is finally coming true! Hope u r ready NYC...Miss Rachel Berry is here!!"
These two are among the many other members of the talented cast who are taking over the Big Apple. Jenna Ushkowitz, Heather Morris and Ashley Fink joined them to film a dance routine in the busy section of New York City, and they stopped to wave at fans and snap photos of each other in between takes.
The ladies of 'Glee' are not the only ones on location. Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling and Chris Colfer were also spotted on set, taking in the scenery and admiring the growing crowd of fans, gathering to watch them tape.
Take a peek at more photos of our favorite McKinley High students.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leolah Brown Interrupts Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral, Calls Out Pat Houston: "Whitney Is Rolling Over in Her Grave!"
- Valerie Harper Is Not in a Coma, Gives Update on Health After Hospitalization
- Bobby Brown, Houston Family Mourn the Late Bobbi Kristina Brown at Funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67