Is Hugh Grant's Secret Girlfriend Pregnant?
By Christo Varghese Posted Apr 25th 2011 04:15AM
The Daily Mail is reporting that Grant has been on a series of dates with his rumored new Chinese girlfriend Tinglan Hong.
The actor met Hong, 32, last year and is said to have been dating her since January.
The couple were seen out over the weekend in London and in a particular photo, it appeared that Hong had a rounded belly, leading to speculation that she may be pregnant with Grant's child.
A friend of the actor told News of the World (as reported by Heatworld.com), "Hugh and Ting have grown increasingly close in recent months. They see each other most days and she's a big part of his life."
But the friend is cautious on whether the notoriously single Grant, 50, would settle down with Hong. "He's still a free spirit. Ting's a lovely girl, smart and very attractive. She and Hugh love spending time together. But as ever he's a very difficult man to nail down. And although they're increasingly close, Ting's aware that he still goes out with other girls. Yes, he sees Ting all the time, but it's normally on his terms -- at his house or bars and restaurants nearby. Hugh has always been a bit of a commitment-phobe. He just loves doing his own."
Grant's best known relationship was with actress Elizabeth Hurley. The couple were together for 13 years but it ended in 2000, five years after he was caught cheating with a prostitute named Divine Brown. The pair parted amicably and remain close friends.
Hurley recently revealed that she could see herself living together with the actor "if all else fails."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped
- Jenny Slate Sings Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as Marcel the Shell
- British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- Jason Segel reveals his worst nightmare
- Stephen Collins on molestation scandal: 'I'm a human being with flaws'
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!
- Ben McKenzie Reveals Biggest Dating Regrets, Admits to Using "Pink, Fluffy" Handcuffs With an Ex
- Hold On, Smash Is Coming Back in the Best Possible Way?!