Toni Collette Gives Birth to Second Child
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 25th 2011 12:51PM
The actress gave birth to her second child -- son Arlo -- on Friday in Australia, PEOPLE confirms.
"Toni Collette, her husband David Galafassi and their daughter Sage Galafassi are excited and proud to announce the arrival of their baby boy, Arlo Robert Galafassi," a rep for the actress said.
The family added in a statement, "He was born on Good Friday making it the greatest Friday, indeed!"
Collete's daughter with Galafassi was born in January of 2008.
The couple wed back in 2003.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Kravitz Wears Dominatrix-Inspired Latex Outfits for Complex Magazine: See the Steamy Pictures
- Joni Mitchell, Iconic Singer-Songwriter, Hospitalized After Being Found Unconscious: Report
- Newlyweds: The First Year Couple Erik Courtney, Nadine Jolie Courtney are Expecting Their First Child
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- The Biggest Revelations From Part 1 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion
- Robin Roberts Recalls Her 50th Birthday Party, Gushes Over Partner Amber Laign: ''We Are So Happy''
- Lena Dunham and BFF Taylor Swift Have the Sweetest Birthday Messages for Jack Antonoff—Take a Look!