'90210' Star Ian Ziering and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 26th 2011 07:34PM
Ziering and his wife, Erin, welcomed a baby girl, Mia Loren Ziering, last night in Los Angeles, according to People. And the former teen heartthrob took to Facebook to share his excitement.
"Well, it's official, I'm a dad!" he wrote. "As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep. My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today ... or, last night! God bless us all."
A 'brighter future' indeed for the elated new dad whose daughter was given a name beginning with the letter 'M' in honor of his late mother, Micki, People reports.
The healthy baby girl, weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz., is the first child for both Ziering and his wife who married in May 2010.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon Bashing Rob; Brody Jenner Defends Kendall: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Justin Bieber "Ducked" Orlando Bloom's Punch After Making Comment About Miranda Kerr: Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'