'90210' Star Ian Ziering and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 26th 2011 07:34PM
Ziering and his wife, Erin, welcomed a baby girl, Mia Loren Ziering, last night in Los Angeles, according to People. And the former teen heartthrob took to Facebook to share his excitement.
"Well, it's official, I'm a dad!" he wrote. "As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep. My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today ... or, last night! God bless us all."
A 'brighter future' indeed for the elated new dad whose daughter was given a name beginning with the letter 'M' in honor of his late mother, Micki, People reports.
The healthy baby girl, weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz., is the first child for both Ziering and his wife who married in May 2010.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Colbie Caillat Wants to Start a Vegan Clothing Line
- Harrison Ford's Chef Son Ben Offers Thanksgiving Prep Tips
- Bill Cosby Allegations Continue With Picture Pages Actress' Story: Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- ?The Sisterhood' explores the process of becoming a nun, takes cameras into convents
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- 2014 American Music Awards: Five Things You Didn't See on TV
- Feud Over? Brandi Glanville and Adrienne Maloof Have a Tense Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Meeting
- Taylor Swift Cries During Selena Gomez's Heartbreaking AMA Performance, Gets Some Serious Side Eye