'90210' Star Ian Ziering and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 26th 2011 07:34PM
Ziering and his wife, Erin, welcomed a baby girl, Mia Loren Ziering, last night in Los Angeles, according to People. And the former teen heartthrob took to Facebook to share his excitement.
"Well, it's official, I'm a dad!" he wrote. "As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep. My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today ... or, last night! God bless us all."
A 'brighter future' indeed for the elated new dad whose daughter was given a name beginning with the letter 'M' in honor of his late mother, Micki, People reports.
The healthy baby girl, weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz., is the first child for both Ziering and his wife who married in May 2010.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dakota Johnson Dyes Hair Blonde: See the Fifty Shades of Grey Star's New Hair Color
- Billy Crystal: Robin Williams' Emmy Tribute Was "The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do"
- Rosie O'Donnell Talks 50-Pound Weight Loss: "It's Filled With Emotional Turbulence"
- She's Korny! Khloe Kardashian Shows Off New Cornrows, As She Continues Daily Workout Regimen
- Off-Broadway Show Claims To Have Last Recording Of Joan Rivers ? In Which She Complains About Her Voice ? But Comic's Reps Deny It's Her
- Bye Bye Brisbane! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & North Depart Australia, Headed Back To The States
- 'Fort Bliss' highlights stigma moms face when re-enlisting
- Matt Damon to return to Jason Bourne franchise?
- 'Real Housewives' star Aviva Drescher accused of trying to extort artist