'90210' Star Ian Ziering and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 26th 2011 07:34PM
Ziering and his wife, Erin, welcomed a baby girl, Mia Loren Ziering, last night in Los Angeles, according to People. And the former teen heartthrob took to Facebook to share his excitement.
"Well, it's official, I'm a dad!" he wrote. "As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep. My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today ... or, last night! God bless us all."
A 'brighter future' indeed for the elated new dad whose daughter was given a name beginning with the letter 'M' in honor of his late mother, Micki, People reports.
The healthy baby girl, weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz., is the first child for both Ziering and his wife who married in May 2010.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Takes Ashton Kutcher to Her Brother's Wedding: See a Picture of Her Bridesmaid Dress!
- Siva Kaneswaran Engaged to Nareesha McCaffrey: Wanted Singer Shares Proposal Story
- Jennifer Aniston Had Her "Awkward Phase" During Her 30s, Brad Pitt Marriage
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'