Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' Tips to Marry a Royal
By Jo Piazza Posted Apr 26th 2011 02:45PM
'Real Housewives' star and self-styled countess LuAnn de Lesseps knows a thing or two about marrying well. Her title (which is really more of a nickname) comes from her marriage to French nobleman Alexandre de Lesseps.
With the royal wedding fast approaching and the remaining royals fewer and further between, LuAnn, currently very busy finding royal bargains as a partner in the grand re-opening of Daffy's Manhasset location, shared her advice for American girls looking to snag themselves a crown.
1. Travel. Because you're not going to find royalty here. Save your money and instead of going to the Caribbean, go to Italy and France and see the world. You never know who you'll meet.
2. Step outside your comfort zone. Be adventurous, take chances and meet new people.
3. Knowing your history is key when it comes to wooing men from other countries. You need to be knowledgeable and quick.
4. Europeans love American women because they have less baggage. Be carefree and easy going.
5. You must be comfortable with who you are. Kate Middleton is a great example of a commoner who just has such good energy and is so positive. That is really attractive to a royal.
6. Carry yourself like royalty all the time.
7. Hang in there. We all know how long Kate waited for her prince to finally propose. These royal men take their sweet time.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90201 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- Kelly Ripa breaks her foot at dance class
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic