Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' Tips to Marry a Royal
By Jo Piazza Posted Apr 26th 2011 02:45PM
'Real Housewives' star and self-styled countess LuAnn de Lesseps knows a thing or two about marrying well. Her title (which is really more of a nickname) comes from her marriage to French nobleman Alexandre de Lesseps.
With the royal wedding fast approaching and the remaining royals fewer and further between, LuAnn, currently very busy finding royal bargains as a partner in the grand re-opening of Daffy's Manhasset location, shared her advice for American girls looking to snag themselves a crown.
1. Travel. Because you're not going to find royalty here. Save your money and instead of going to the Caribbean, go to Italy and France and see the world. You never know who you'll meet.
2. Step outside your comfort zone. Be adventurous, take chances and meet new people.
3. Knowing your history is key when it comes to wooing men from other countries. You need to be knowledgeable and quick.
4. Europeans love American women because they have less baggage. Be carefree and easy going.
5. You must be comfortable with who you are. Kate Middleton is a great example of a commoner who just has such good energy and is so positive. That is really attractive to a royal.
6. Carry yourself like royalty all the time.
7. Hang in there. We all know how long Kate waited for her prince to finally propose. These royal men take their sweet time.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!
- ?Duck Dynasty' Medical Crisis! The Truth About Phil Robertson’s Alleged Hospital Stay Revealed
- The Show Will Go On! ‘Fashion Police’ To Return On E! ?As Joan Rivers Would Have Wanted' In 2015
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'