Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' Tips to Marry a Royal
By Jo Piazza Posted Apr 26th 2011 02:45PM
'Real Housewives' star and self-styled countess LuAnn de Lesseps knows a thing or two about marrying well. Her title (which is really more of a nickname) comes from her marriage to French nobleman Alexandre de Lesseps.
With the royal wedding fast approaching and the remaining royals fewer and further between, LuAnn, currently very busy finding royal bargains as a partner in the grand re-opening of Daffy's Manhasset location, shared her advice for American girls looking to snag themselves a crown.
1. Travel. Because you're not going to find royalty here. Save your money and instead of going to the Caribbean, go to Italy and France and see the world. You never know who you'll meet.
2. Step outside your comfort zone. Be adventurous, take chances and meet new people.
3. Knowing your history is key when it comes to wooing men from other countries. You need to be knowledgeable and quick.
4. Europeans love American women because they have less baggage. Be carefree and easy going.
5. You must be comfortable with who you are. Kate Middleton is a great example of a commoner who just has such good energy and is so positive. That is really attractive to a royal.
6. Carry yourself like royalty all the time.
7. Hang in there. We all know how long Kate waited for her prince to finally propose. These royal men take their sweet time.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Curt Schilling Tracks Down Guys Harassing Daughter on Twitter, "There Are Repercussions to Your Actions"
- Kelly Clarkson Sings Amazing Duet Medley With Jimmy Fallon: Video
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- CBS extends 'Judge Judy' through 2020
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"