Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' Tips to Marry a Royal
By Jo Piazza Posted Apr 26th 2011 02:45PM
'Real Housewives' star and self-styled countess LuAnn de Lesseps knows a thing or two about marrying well. Her title (which is really more of a nickname) comes from her marriage to French nobleman Alexandre de Lesseps.
With the royal wedding fast approaching and the remaining royals fewer and further between, LuAnn, currently very busy finding royal bargains as a partner in the grand re-opening of Daffy's Manhasset location, shared her advice for American girls looking to snag themselves a crown.
1. Travel. Because you're not going to find royalty here. Save your money and instead of going to the Caribbean, go to Italy and France and see the world. You never know who you'll meet.
2. Step outside your comfort zone. Be adventurous, take chances and meet new people.
3. Knowing your history is key when it comes to wooing men from other countries. You need to be knowledgeable and quick.
4. Europeans love American women because they have less baggage. Be carefree and easy going.
5. You must be comfortable with who you are. Kate Middleton is a great example of a commoner who just has such good energy and is so positive. That is really attractive to a royal.
6. Carry yourself like royalty all the time.
7. Hang in there. We all know how long Kate waited for her prince to finally propose. These royal men take their sweet time.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!