Gwyneth Paltrow Lands Job as New Face of Coach
Gwyneth Paltrow already wears many hats, between her successful acting career, her new role as an author and her life as a wife and mom, and now the actress will be wearing many bags to boot.
The 'Glee' star has signed on as the new face of Coach and will appear in advertisements for the luxury goods company beginning this September.
Paltrow tells Women's Wear Daily that she's excited to be the face of the label. "I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand," she says. "I'll never forget getting my first Coach bag."
This is far from Paltrow's first foray into modeling. The star has modeled in campaigns for Tod's, Stella McCartney and has appeared as the celebrity spokesperson of Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume since 2005.
MORE ABOUT Gwyneth Paltrow
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwyneth Paltrow Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Alum Brooks Forester Recalls Bonding With Eric Hill on Epic Motorcycle Trip to Mexico
- Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Married: Actress, NKOTB Alum Wed
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked, Spokesperson Calls It "Flagrant Violation of Privacy"
- Hackers Strike Again! Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande & More Hit The Internet
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!