Gwyneth Paltrow Lands Job as New Face of Coach
Gwyneth Paltrow already wears many hats, between her successful acting career, her new role as an author and her life as a wife and mom, and now the actress will be wearing many bags to boot.
The 'Glee' star has signed on as the new face of Coach and will appear in advertisements for the luxury goods company beginning this September.
Paltrow tells Women's Wear Daily that she's excited to be the face of the label. "I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand," she says. "I'll never forget getting my first Coach bag."
This is far from Paltrow's first foray into modeling. The star has modeled in campaigns for Tod's, Stella McCartney and has appeared as the celebrity spokesperson of Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume since 2005.
MORE ABOUT Gwyneth Paltrow
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwyneth Paltrow Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!
- Lindsay Lohan Takes Topless Selfie, Covers Breasts With Long Hair
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?