Gwyneth Paltrow Lands Job as New Face of Coach
Gwyneth Paltrow already wears many hats, between her successful acting career, her new role as an author and her life as a wife and mom, and now the actress will be wearing many bags to boot.
The 'Glee' star has signed on as the new face of Coach and will appear in advertisements for the luxury goods company beginning this September.
Paltrow tells Women's Wear Daily that she's excited to be the face of the label. "I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand," she says. "I'll never forget getting my first Coach bag."
This is far from Paltrow's first foray into modeling. The star has modeled in campaigns for Tod's, Stella McCartney and has appeared as the celebrity spokesperson of Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume since 2005.
MORE ABOUT Gwyneth Paltrow
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwyneth Paltrow Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josh and Anna Duggar Take Baby Meredith, Nearly 1 Month, Out to Eat: Photo
- Jennifer Lawrence Dominates Human Pyramid in Tiny String Bikini on Vacation With Amy Schumer: See the Photo
- Betty White Rails Against Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Kylie Jenner Refutes Tyga Wedding Rumors on Twitter, Says She Is "Not Planning on Getting Married Anytime Soon"
- Ashlee Simpson Ross Gives Birth! Singer and Evan Ross Welcome a Baby Girl!
- Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken Wings on Her Butt While Lounging Poolside With John Legend—Watch!