Gwyneth Paltrow Lands Job as New Face of Coach
Gwyneth Paltrow already wears many hats, between her successful acting career, her new role as an author and her life as a wife and mom, and now the actress will be wearing many bags to boot.
The 'Glee' star has signed on as the new face of Coach and will appear in advertisements for the luxury goods company beginning this September.
Paltrow tells Women's Wear Daily that she's excited to be the face of the label. "I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand," she says. "I'll never forget getting my first Coach bag."
This is far from Paltrow's first foray into modeling. The star has modeled in campaigns for Tod's, Stella McCartney and has appeared as the celebrity spokesperson of Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume since 2005.
MORE ABOUT Gwyneth Paltrow
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwyneth Paltrow Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Gosselin ? and His Ed Hardy Shirt ? Join Omarosa and Other Reality Stars For Mock Funeral, Say Goodbye to Reality TV
- Kim Kardashian Orders Kris Jenner to Cut Off Rob Kardashian: "This Is Pathetic" -- Watch the KUWTK Clip
- Kendra Wilkinson Fears Cheating Backlash on Marriage Boot Camp: Watch the Video
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Khloé Kardashian Sobs to Rob Kardashian, Begs Him to "Just Accept the F--king Help!"—See the KUWTK Clip
- Does Paris Hilton Believe There Would Be No Kim Kardashian Without Her? Watch the Video!
- John Legend Hosted a Wedding for His Dogs and It's Not an April Fools' Joke