Did Megan Fox Rethink Her Ink?
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 26th 2011 09:50AM
Megan Fox has drawn comparisons to Angelina Jolie for her smoldering good looks and penchant for body art, but it seems the Hollywood hottie is rethinking some of her trademark tattoos.
The actress, who has a large collection of ink, including a quote from Shakespeare's 'King Lear' on her shoulder and her husband's name tattooed on her lower stomach, has received flack for much of her body art, particularly a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her right forearm.
It seems that Norma Jean has left the building, however. Fox showed up at a recent event for Armani with Marilyn looking like a shadow of her former self.
It seems the actress has undergone laser treatments to remove the portrait, which looked noticeably lighter and less detailed.
Fox had previously explained her reasons for getting the portrait of the tragic legend, saying, "I really admire Marilyn Monroe but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."
This may not be the last ink we see on the actress, however. To her detractors, Fox says, "Everyone hates them because they're closed-minded about tattoos. People who don't like me, as far as fans go, always talk about how I'm trashy because I have tattoos ... Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. I find them beautiful, so I'm going to keep doing it."
MORE ABOUT Megan Fox
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Megan Fox Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Shanghai's Fundamental Films Plans $61 Million Capital Raise
- Tracey Ullman Returns to U.K. TV After 30 Years
- Parvati Shallow Breaks Down 'Survivor: World Apart': What's Up With the Nudists?
- Dave Franco Facts: 10 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Unfinished Business' Star
- Neill Blomkamp Is Sad More People Don't Explode In 'Chappie' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Luke Evans Cast as Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast'