God Bless ... Ozzy Osbourne? Father and Son Talk Reality TV, Regrets and New Film
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 27th 2011 03:00PM
This year at the Tribeca Film Festival, Ozzy Osbourne will be featured in the Documentary, 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.' Jack Osbourne, producer for the film, and directors Mike Fleiss and Mike Piscitelli, team up to tell the great story of rock and roll legend, Ozzy Osbourne. Set with new and old interviews, we get to see the full picture of Ozzy as a musician, family man, and eventual TV personality.
We sat down with Jack and Ozzy to talk about their latest venture to the big screen as well as life after 'The Osbournes.' Check out our interview below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- 'Pitch Perfect's' Skylar Astin, 'Veronica Mars' Alum Chris Lowell Join Epix's 'Graves'
- 'Star Wars' Launches 'Force Awakens' Toy Unboxing Live Stream on YouTube
- TIFF: Wim Wenders' 'Every Thing Will Be Fine' Nabbed by IFC Films
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role