God Bless ... Ozzy Osbourne? Father and Son Talk Reality TV, Regrets and New Film
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 27th 2011 03:00PM
This year at the Tribeca Film Festival, Ozzy Osbourne will be featured in the Documentary, 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.' Jack Osbourne, producer for the film, and directors Mike Fleiss and Mike Piscitelli, team up to tell the great story of rock and roll legend, Ozzy Osbourne. Set with new and old interviews, we get to see the full picture of Ozzy as a musician, family man, and eventual TV personality.
We sat down with Jack and Ozzy to talk about their latest venture to the big screen as well as life after 'The Osbournes.' Check out our interview below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies