God Bless ... Ozzy Osbourne? Father and Son Talk Reality TV, Regrets and New Film
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 27th 2011 03:00PM
This year at the Tribeca Film Festival, Ozzy Osbourne will be featured in the Documentary, 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.' Jack Osbourne, producer for the film, and directors Mike Fleiss and Mike Piscitelli, team up to tell the great story of rock and roll legend, Ozzy Osbourne. Set with new and old interviews, we get to see the full picture of Ozzy as a musician, family man, and eventual TV personality.
We sat down with Jack and Ozzy to talk about their latest venture to the big screen as well as life after 'The Osbournes.' Check out our interview below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- John Oliver Celebrates His THR Cover With Jimmy Fallon
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition