Internet Sensation Rebecca Black Appears at MTV OMAs Tonight
By Rae Votta Posted Apr 28th 2011 03:45PM
Update: The previous version of this article incorrectly stated that Rebecca Black was performing at the awards show. She only appeared as a host and presenter.
While Rebecca Black may be popular for getting down on a Friday, this Thursday she'll make her debut award show appearance in Las Vegas at MTV's inaugural O Music Awards, celebrating the best of web content.
Sources tell PopEater that the songstress will appear on Fremont Street in Las Vegas. Her video has racked up over 122 million views since March and earned her meme status with parodies and jokes filling the web. Black will appear alongside artists like Matt & Kim and Chiddy Bang, who are trying to break the world record for longest freestyle rap at the event, which takes place tonight at 11 PM ET on omusicawards.com
After the jump check out Black's viral sensation and get ready for the OMAs.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- Denise Richards on How She Keeps Looking Fabulous at 43
- Win It! Manito Linens Silk Pillow, Tibolli Hair Care Set from Indie Spirit Awards Gift Lounge
- Back On? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Together in Texas
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid: Make-A-Wish Spokesperson Says the Actor and Young Boy Had a "Great Time" at Disneyland
- Blake Anderson, Workaholics Star, Welcomes Baby Girl Mars Ilah With Wife Rachael Finley
- Miley Cyrus Pouts Her Way Through the Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 Ad Campaign: New Pictures