Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Lawyer for hacked celebs threatens to sue Google
- Stars who just don't age
- 'Reign': Torrance Coombs Previews Plague-Filled Season 2 Return
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Author: Season 3 to Focus on Faith
- CTC Media's Stock Plummets as New Media Law is Adopted in Russia
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- Neil Patrick Harris Imagines 'Gone Girl' as a Broadway Musical
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'