Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Keanu Reeves: 'Bill & Ted 3' Status Changes From Day to Day
- Critic's Notebook: An Actor's Face Is a Terrible Thing to Change
- Dolce & Gabbana Tax-Evasion Conviction Overturned
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming