Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Fox Rooting for Giants-Royals World Series to Last Seven Games
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby a "Rapist"
- Tokyo Content Market Opens With Record Attendance
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie