Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Watch ESPN's Samantha Ponder Criticize Florida State QB for Slur: "You Can't Disrespect Women"
- 'Madam Secretary': 5 Things to Know About CBS' Political Drama
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Maze Runner' Sprints to No. 1
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)