Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'
- Hugh Jackman's wife banned husband from working with Angelina Jolie
- TV Ratings: USA's Women's World Cup Win Easily Tops 1999 Victory Among Viewers
- New York's Silvercup Studios Expanding With Bronx Facility
- John Oliver Tackles 15 Topics in One Minute Including Orgies, Bagels and Conspiracy Theories
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Can Da'Vonne Be Saved By Seventh Call Twist?
- 5 Reasons Why 'Magic Mike XXL' Bombed at the Box Office
- Comic-Con 2015: See 'Walking Dead,' 'Game of Thrones,' 'Hunger Games' Casts on 'Conan'