Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 28th 2011 04:00PM
From Harvey Keitel to Denis Leary, they all agreed that it is New York's spirit of artistry that keeps filmmakers creating pieces that push the envelope as well as those that remind us of why we go to the movies in the first place.
Shorts, feature films, comedies, dramas and documentaries, success at the New York festival is one thing that creates a unified narrative for the Ron Howards of tomorrow and the Abigail Breslins of today. And if the stars weren't there to celebrate the power that film has over a city, they were there for the loot. One celeb even told us that he was planning on re-gifting his anticipated gift bag.
Check out our coverage of the event and see which megastar shouted, "Trump the chump!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Disney stars turned sexy
- Surprising celeb nude scenes
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Director Rian Johnson Talks Prep and Fake Plans
- 'Leverage,' 'Walking Dead' Actors Join N.W.A. Biopic 'Straight Outta Compton'
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman, Josh Murray on Nick Viall's Letter: 'It's Reopening the Past' (Video)
- Who said it, Justin Bieber or Johnny Manziel?
- What does an episode of ?Friends' look like without any jokes?
- The 10 best videos from Comic-Con 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Intensely Promising (VIDEO)
- 9 Shows to Try Out Now That 'The Bachelorette' Isn't On (VIDEO)
- Get a Glimpse at Big Bad Ra's Al Ghul in the Extended 'Arrow' Season 3 Trailer (VIDEO)