Charlie Sheen's Response to Chuck Lorre: 'You Sad Silly Fool'
The troubled sitcom star released a letter to TMZ, calling Lorre a "nut-less sociopath," among other choice words.
In the letter, Sheen claims responsibility for the success of the CBS sitcom and warns Lorre that he'll win in the $100 million court case against him and Warner Bros. TV.
Read the full letter here.
Last night Lorre referenced Sheen in the vanity card attached to 'The Big Bang Theory.' It read:
Good Luck Chuck
MY fans may tune in for a minute, but at the end of the day, no one cares about your feeble show without me. Shame on you. Not even a phone call to the man that put you on the map. The man that put 500 million dollars in your pockets. You were on your way out of Warner Bros. with a buy out and a cup of cold coffee in your shaky and clammy hands. And then I walked into your office. And you created a show BASED ON MY AWESOME LIFE. I busted my ass for 8 years to support your vision. Your dream. In turn, it is my nightmare. You sad silly fool. A-hole p*ssy loser. Put on the gloves you low rent, nut-less sociopath; I'll beat your chicken shit soul in a court room into a state of gratitude. A state of surrender. Something you left at the door every time you blundered into the pathetic AA loser lounge. Newsflash; they are planning on voting you off the AA island. Even those clowns have no room for you anymore. Wow, I'm sure your children are SO PROUD of you. You can teach'em how to be a stupid b*tch.
A narcissist. A coward. A loser. A spineless rat.
I'm out here with my fans every night. The message is crystal clear;
NO CHARLIE SHEEN. NO SHOW.
And that's exactly what it will be for you and your desperate vanity cards, every Monday night, a no-show. The ratings right now are not a fluke. It's a big fat mess. A 2.0 demo? That sucks. Almost as bad as you. You've been warned. Reap the whirl-wind you cockroach, reap it.
- Charlie Sheen
Dear Concerned Viewers,
Thanks to the magic of computer graphics, the monkey in tonight's episode was not actually smoking a cigarette, nor was he ever exposed to secondhand smoke. At all times, every effort was made to make the monkey feel happy and safe. Nevertheless, he proved impossible to work with. During the week of production his behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse. It wasn't until after we finished filming his scenes that we learned why. The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back. Thankfully, an intervention was staged by the Geico lizard and he is now going through detox and a twelve step program at the Bonzo Center in Palm Springs. Everyone at The Big Bang Theory wishes him well.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Justin Theroux Her "Creative Crush", Says He Will Spend 20 Minutes Trying to Scare Her at Night
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor