Kate Middleton's Change of a Dress: See Her Second Look
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 29th 2011 05:02PM
Of course not.
Kate Middleton changed from her Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen ceremony gown to another Burton designed garment for the evening's festivities.
Earlier this morning, Middleton wed Prince William and the world watched as the pair kissed on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
Click below to see both of Kate's beautiful dresses.
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Middleton: It's "Frustrating" Being Kate Middleton's Brother, "I Work Incredibly Hard"
- Olivia Pope's Lock-Lifting Bra on Scandal, Found! Shop Her MacGyver Clothing Piece Now
- Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Waist-Training Selfie, Shows Off Tiny Figure Six Weeks After Baby
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Stacey Dash Outrages With Remarks on Campus Rape: ''Bad Girls...Who Like to Be Naughty Might Go Out and Play and Get Hurt''
- Culottes, Leather Dresses and Middle Part Updos Are Some Hot New Trends—Are You Rocking Them? Show Us!
- Hot Mama Alert! Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Skinny Post-Baby Body Less Than 6 Weeks After Giving Birth