Kate Middleton's Change of a Dress: See Her Second Look
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 29th 2011 05:02PM
Of course not.
Kate Middleton changed from her Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen ceremony gown to another Burton designed garment for the evening's festivities.
Earlier this morning, Middleton wed Prince William and the world watched as the pair kissed on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
Click below to see both of Kate's beautiful dresses.
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Barbra Streisand Returns to Late Night TV After 50 Year Break, Performs Duet with Jimmy Fallon
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Exclusive! Troubled Former ?RHOBH' Star Dana Wilkey Begs Judge To Return Her $25K Bond: ?I'm A Single Mother!' STATUS: LEGAL
- Dr. Love: Bill Cosby’s Sordid Double Life Of Affairs, Assault Claims & An Alleged Love Child Exposed In Steamy New Tell-All
- Seeing Double! 50 Celebrities Who Look Surprisingly Similar
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight