Photos: Prince William and Kate, Through The Years
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 29th 2011 06:00PM
We laughed, we cried, and we chanted 'one more kiss' with the rest of the world.
The Royal Wedding has come and gone and although we were dazzled by Kate Middleton's stunning Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen gown, and amused by Prince William's adorable Goddaughter, we can't help but be touched most, by the newlyweds' genuine love and admiration for one another.
A courtship that most us will never be able to relate to, these two are literally what fairy tales are made of. To celebrate the bride and groom once more, we thought we would take just one more look back at some of our favorite photos of the newly named Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Take a look at the photos below!
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adele's Long-Awaited Album Due Out in November, Songstress Working With Danger Mouse and Max Martin!
- MTV VMAs 2015: Performers, Presenters, and More Highlights to Expect
- Donald Trump Mocks Asians During Campaign Rally: "We Want Deal!"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball