Photos: Prince William and Kate, Through The Years
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 29th 2011 06:00PM
We laughed, we cried, and we chanted 'one more kiss' with the rest of the world.
The Royal Wedding has come and gone and although we were dazzled by Kate Middleton's stunning Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen gown, and amused by Prince William's adorable Goddaughter, we can't help but be touched most, by the newlyweds' genuine love and admiration for one another.
A courtship that most us will never be able to relate to, these two are literally what fairy tales are made of. To celebrate the bride and groom once more, we thought we would take just one more look back at some of our favorite photos of the newly named Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Take a look at the photos below!
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67