Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Sealed With a Kiss
By Kelly Fisher Posted Apr 29th 2011 08:55AM
Prince William and Kate Middleton, who are now officially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, stood on the balcony of Buckingham Palace and shared their first public kiss as husband and wife.
Prince William is notoriously shy when it comes to PDA (unlike his little brother Harry) and the crowd chanted "Kiss her again!" So he did. The newlyweds shared not one but two kisses in front of the adoring public.
The rest of the wedding party, including the Queen, the Middleton family, and Prince Charles and Camilla Bowles watch on as the Royal Air Force and Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flew over the celebratory crowd.
The Royal Wedding
In this image taken from video, Britain's Prince William, second left, looks at his bride, Kate Middleton, as they stand at the altar at Westminster Abbey for the Royal Wedding in London on Friday, April, 29, 2011. (AP Photo/APTN) EDITORIAL USE ONLY NO ARCHIVE PHOTO TO BE USED SOLELY TO ILLUSTRATE NEWS REPORTING OR COMMENTARY ON THE FACTS OR EVENTS DEPICTED IN THIS IMAGE
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child: See Baby Bump Picture
- Kate Middleton, Mindy Kaling Wear Same L.K. Bennett Dress: Pictures
- Vincent Kartheiser Opens Up About Falling For Fiancee Alexis Bledel, Mad Men Cast Rooted For Them
- Ian Somerhalder Dating Molly Swenson
- Battle Of The Boy Bands! Joey Fatone Disses Nick Carter
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Her Baby Bump With Ashton Kutcher And His Pregnant Sister
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'