Tyler Shields Gets 'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Shooting [Photos]
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 29th 2011 09:30AM
Tyler Shields is mixing things up these days. Not only is the celeb photographer keeping things interesting with his shoots, he's encouraging the celebs themselves to get behind the camera. 'Glee's' Dianna Agron was one of the first to try her hand at creating a few images. We caught up with Tyler to hear about his experience shooting with Dianna.
"When I met Dianna, we started talking about photography and she told me she shot photos a lot. When I meet amazing people I want to photograph them but I thought it would be interesting if she shot me instead."
Check out more of what Tyler had to say about being in front of the camera as well as more photos from Diana below.
"It's quite funny being on the other side of the camera in a photo shoot but she is great and has a wonderful eye for things. She also got me to eat peanut butter for the first time in my life and of course we photographed the whole thing!"
All we have to say is, go Dianna!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Treat Themselves to a Little Afternoon Delight in KUWTK Premiere
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Kelly Clarkson's new album falls flat
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker's 'Happy Gilmore' feud lives on
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!