Watch President Obama Roast Donald Trump in D.C.
By Christine Fenno Posted May 1st 2011 08:25AM
This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump.
The president didn't waste time suggesting that Trump go waste some time, investigating famous conspiracies -- neatly equating those who doubt his birthplace to those who research Roswell aliens and gripping national mysteries like 'Where are Biggie and Tupac?'
The crowd howled when the president then explained, with a straight face, the ludicrously overwrought decisions Trump made during a steak-themed 'Celebrity Apprentice' episode, and how such issues kept Obama up at night. His message was clear: The notion that hosting 'Apprentice' is comparable to running the country is pretty hilarious.
Have a look at POTUS' punchlines:
The worlds of news and entertainment collided all night, as headline-makers mingled at the black-tie event and its related parties. Revelers spotted by the Washington Post on Saturday included Sarah and Bristol Palin, Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer, Paula Abdul, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis, America Ferrera, David Arquette, Bill O'Reilly, Don Cheadle, Cee Lo Green, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, Rosario Dawson, Jane Lynch, Buzz Aldrin, Rashida Jones, Chris Matthews, John Legend and Wolf Blitzer.
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift To Be Godmother to Jaime King's Unborn Baby: See the Adorable Snap!
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!