Watch President Obama Roast Donald Trump in D.C.
By Christine Fenno Posted May 1st 2011 08:25AM
This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump.
The president didn't waste time suggesting that Trump go waste some time, investigating famous conspiracies -- neatly equating those who doubt his birthplace to those who research Roswell aliens and gripping national mysteries like 'Where are Biggie and Tupac?'
The crowd howled when the president then explained, with a straight face, the ludicrously overwrought decisions Trump made during a steak-themed 'Celebrity Apprentice' episode, and how such issues kept Obama up at night. His message was clear: The notion that hosting 'Apprentice' is comparable to running the country is pretty hilarious.
Have a look at POTUS' punchlines:
The worlds of news and entertainment collided all night, as headline-makers mingled at the black-tie event and its related parties. Revelers spotted by the Washington Post on Saturday included Sarah and Bristol Palin, Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer, Paula Abdul, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis, America Ferrera, David Arquette, Bill O'Reilly, Don Cheadle, Cee Lo Green, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, Rosario Dawson, Jane Lynch, Buzz Aldrin, Rashida Jones, Chris Matthews, John Legend and Wolf Blitzer.
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dukes of Hazzard Star John Schneider Slams TV Land for Pulling Reruns Over Confederate Flag
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Full-Length Trailer -- Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler, and Your Other Favorites Are Back (And Fabulous)!
- Paul Rudd Can't Stop Making Fart Sounds in This Ant-Man Interview and We Love Him More for It
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- E! Style Collective's July Must-Haves: The Best Bronzer, Swimwear, Sunnies & Other Summer Essentials
- Kristin Cavallari Pumps Breast Milk in a Public Bathroom, Posts Pic to Prove It!
- Kylie Jenner Wears "Seriously F--k You" Shirt—Think It's a Message for Haters? We're Going With Yes!