Watch President Obama Roast Donald Trump in D.C.
By Christine Fenno Posted May 1st 2011 08:25AM
This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump.
The president didn't waste time suggesting that Trump go waste some time, investigating famous conspiracies -- neatly equating those who doubt his birthplace to those who research Roswell aliens and gripping national mysteries like 'Where are Biggie and Tupac?'
The crowd howled when the president then explained, with a straight face, the ludicrously overwrought decisions Trump made during a steak-themed 'Celebrity Apprentice' episode, and how such issues kept Obama up at night. His message was clear: The notion that hosting 'Apprentice' is comparable to running the country is pretty hilarious.
Have a look at POTUS' punchlines:
The worlds of news and entertainment collided all night, as headline-makers mingled at the black-tie event and its related parties. Revelers spotted by the Washington Post on Saturday included Sarah and Bristol Palin, Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer, Paula Abdul, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis, America Ferrera, David Arquette, Bill O'Reilly, Don Cheadle, Cee Lo Green, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, Rosario Dawson, Jane Lynch, Buzz Aldrin, Rashida Jones, Chris Matthews, John Legend and Wolf Blitzer.
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Star Lee "Uncle Poodle" Thompson Engaged to Boyfriend Alan
- Sarah Silverman Says She Will "Never" Get Married: "It's Barbaric"
- Kris Jenner Files for Divorce From Husband Bruce Jenner
- Kris To Bruce Jenner: You're Not Getting A Penny! Kardashian Momager To Deny Former Olympian Spousal Support, A Share Of Her Earnings Since Separation ? Exclusive Divorce Details
- Alicia Keys Bares Baby Belly For Peace
- Sarah Palin Says She's ?Proud' Of Daughter Bristol For Allegedly Punching A Man In The Face During ?Fists Of Fury' Alaska Family Brawl
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- James Franco Disses Lindsay Lohan in New Hollywood Dreaming Book: See Four More Famous Targets
- Kris Jenner Files for Divorce From Bruce Jenner 11 Months After Revealing Separation
- This Anti-Drunk Driving Commercial Involving a Puppy Is Now the Most Effective PSA Ever