Watch President Obama Roast Donald Trump in D.C.
By Christine Fenno Posted May 1st 2011 08:25AM
This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump.
The president didn't waste time suggesting that Trump go waste some time, investigating famous conspiracies -- neatly equating those who doubt his birthplace to those who research Roswell aliens and gripping national mysteries like 'Where are Biggie and Tupac?'
The crowd howled when the president then explained, with a straight face, the ludicrously overwrought decisions Trump made during a steak-themed 'Celebrity Apprentice' episode, and how such issues kept Obama up at night. His message was clear: The notion that hosting 'Apprentice' is comparable to running the country is pretty hilarious.
Have a look at POTUS' punchlines:
The worlds of news and entertainment collided all night, as headline-makers mingled at the black-tie event and its related parties. Revelers spotted by the Washington Post on Saturday included Sarah and Bristol Palin, Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer, Paula Abdul, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis, America Ferrera, David Arquette, Bill O'Reilly, Don Cheadle, Cee Lo Green, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, Rosario Dawson, Jane Lynch, Buzz Aldrin, Rashida Jones, Chris Matthews, John Legend and Wolf Blitzer.
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Domino's Sriracha Sadomasochistic Pizza Ad Surfaces Online, Features a Tongue Gagged and Bound in Leather Lingerie and It's Terrifying
- Keri Russell Risks Major Wipeout in the Snow While Wearing Red High Heels: See a GIF of Her Impressive Balancing Act
- Demi Lovato Lets Wilmer Valderrama, Puppy Sleep in Her Lap: "I'm the Luckiest Woman in the World"
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?