Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- Lily Allen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Snooki -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- TV News -
- Jimmy Kimmel -
- Top News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Baby Girl Ioni James With Husband James Conran: See First Photos!
- Tracey Ullman's Mother Doreen Skinner Dies in House Fire Caused By Cigarette
- Prince Harry Supports Ex Cressida Bonas at London Play: Details
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Zayn Malik Looks Glum as He Leaves House, Days After One Direction Exit—See the Photo
- Kris Jenner Calls Justin Bieber the "Best Babysitter in the World" After Singer Enjoys Pool Day With Mason Disick
- Leah Jenner Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump While On Vacation in Maui—See the Pic!