Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Snooki -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Top News -
- Lily Allen -
- Jimmy Kimmel
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Kisses Joe Manganiello in Miami Before a Family Dinner: Sexy PDA Pictures
- Big Sean Tweets About Nicki Minaj's Butt, Ignores Ex Naya Rivera's Secret Wedding News
- Roland Mouret Collaborates with Banana Republic: Sneak Peek of the Designer's Capsule Collection
- ?He Told Me That He Was Having Thoughts About Killing Me': Craigslist Killer Brady Oestrike's Roommate Opens Up On Grim Foreshadowing, & Other New Developments
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day