Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Snooki -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Top News -
- Lily Allen -
- Jimmy Kimmel
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alessandra Ambrosio: "I Can Be Quite Jealous" in Relationships
- Khloe Kardashian Filing for Divorce From Lamar Odom: Report
- Beyonce Releases New, Self-Titled Album on iTunes: Singer Shocks Fans With Surprise
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- YouTube gold: 13 biggest viral videos of 2013
- 'Scandal' recap: Olivia learns the truth about her mother
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now
- Brunette Courtney Stodden Goes Braless at 1st Annual WOWie Awards After Doug Hutchison Breakup