Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- Lily Allen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Snooki -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- TV News -
- Jimmy Kimmel -
- Top News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Padalecki, Stephen Ammell Reveal Totally Amazing Abs For Depression Campaign
- Christina Applegate Forced to Discuss Ditching Brad Pitt For Another Guy on Watch What Happens Live: Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Skinny Bikini Body in Skimpy Black Two-Piece: See the Pic
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies