Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- Lily Allen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Snooki -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- TV News -
- Jimmy Kimmel -
- Top News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- "My Husband's Not Gay" Special in the Works from TLC: Watch
- Phaedra Parks Confirms Apollo Nida Divorce Plans on Watch What Happens Live
- Brandi Glanville Throws Shade at Tori Spelling: "What Goes Around Comes Around"
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'Real Housewife' Amber Marchese: Teresa Giudice preparing for prison
- Sofia Vergara really doesn't want to age
- North Korea Threatens U.S. Over The Interview, Denies Involvement in Sony Hack (Again)
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!