Celebs React to Bin Laden's Death in 140 Characters or Less
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 2nd 2011 10:50AM
Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, the comedic and the oblivious.
From Neil Patrick Harris to John Stamos, celebrities have not been shy in sharing in the celebration of the Obama administration's take down of one of America's largest terrors -- Osama Bin Laden.
What else would you expect from the likes of Jimmy Kimmel and Charlie Sheen? Sincere words of elated gratitude? Think again.
We think it's safe to assume that the morning news is not a part of Snooki's routine.
- Filed under:
- Politics -
- Lily Allen -
- Neil Patrick Harris -
- Charlie Sheen -
- Snooki -
- Bethenny Frankel -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- TV News -
- Jimmy Kimmel -
- Top News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Freaks Out When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Josh Murray Says He Doesn't Miss Ex-Fiancee Andi Dorfman: "It Just Doesn't Work"
- Dream Casting NBC's The Wiz: Zendaya Coleman as Dorothy, Usher as the Scarecrow -- Who Else Do You Want to See?
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Ryan Reynolds Is Still Devastated About Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: "I Refuse to Believe This"
- Kelly Clarkson's Daughter Won't Let Mama Take a Nap, but She Still Looks Cuter Than Ever—See the Pic!
- Ugly Shoe Hall of Fame: The Evolution of the Most Iconic Pairs—Birkenstock, Teva and More!