2011 MET Costume Institute Gala: Red Carpet Review
By Tracey Harrington McCoy Posted May 2nd 2011 10:30PM
Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a skintight black Stella McCartney number, Madonna in Stella McCartney, Sarah Jessica Parker (a former muse of the late designer) in a form-fitting Alexander McQueen, Demi Moore in Prabal Gurung, Jennifer Lopez in a red Gucci gown and Kate Hudson in Stella McCartney.
See more looks after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- The TRANSformation Continues! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Hairdo
- Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call It Quits ? End Their Five-Year Engagement
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really