Fashion Police: Royal Wedding Edition
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30AM
One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will that hussy cousin of the groom show up wearing the same dress as you and hit on your man? Nerve-wracking to say the least.
So imagine how the Royals must have felt leading up to Will and Kate's grand nuptials this past weekend. Think of the sartorial pressure! With more than 2 billion people around the world watching the event, we figured the Royal family and invited guests would pull out all the stops for the occasion. Some outfits were indeed showstoppers. Others were jaw-droppers (of the bizarre kind). Check out our take on the fashion hits and misses from the Big Day.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Smith Rips Divorce Rumors, Jada Pinkett Smith Says Her "King Has Spoken"
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Laid to Rest Next to Mom, Whitney Houston: Details
- Celine Dion: My Husband Rene Angelil Is "a Champion," "I Loved Him All My Life"
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith Are Not Divorcing—but Why Do People Keep Trying to Destroy Their Marriage?!
- Jennifer Garner Smiles on Set Despite Being "Livid" Over Ben Affleck Nannygate Scandal
- Green Bay Packers Player Andrew Quarless Mourns Death of His Baby Girl