Fashion Police: Royal Wedding Edition
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30AM
One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will that hussy cousin of the groom show up wearing the same dress as you and hit on your man? Nerve-wracking to say the least.
So imagine how the Royals must have felt leading up to Will and Kate's grand nuptials this past weekend. Think of the sartorial pressure! With more than 2 billion people around the world watching the event, we figured the Royal family and invited guests would pull out all the stops for the occasion. Some outfits were indeed showstoppers. Others were jaw-droppers (of the bizarre kind). Check out our take on the fashion hits and misses from the Big Day.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Mendes, Ryan Gosling Welcome First Child Together; Julie Chen Reveals Her Grandfather Was a Polygamist: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers: Doctor Took Selfie With Unconscious Comedian, Performed Biopsy Without Consent -- Details
- Diane Keaton Reveals Her Massive Girl Crush on Amy Poehler -- Read Her Funny Tweets Here!
- Explosive New Details Of Joan Rivers' Medical Crisis: Doctor Snapped Selfie With Legendary Comic & Performed Unauthorized Biopsy While She Was Under Anesthesia!
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!