Fashion Police: Royal Wedding Edition
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30AM
One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will that hussy cousin of the groom show up wearing the same dress as you and hit on your man? Nerve-wracking to say the least.
So imagine how the Royals must have felt leading up to Will and Kate's grand nuptials this past weekend. Think of the sartorial pressure! With more than 2 billion people around the world watching the event, we figured the Royal family and invited guests would pull out all the stops for the occasion. Some outfits were indeed showstoppers. Others were jaw-droppers (of the bizarre kind). Check out our take on the fashion hits and misses from the Big Day.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Easter Service in Australia, Sign First Fleet Bible Under Diana's Name: Pictures
- Justin Bartha, Wife Lia Smith Welcome Baby Girl
- Prince George Squeals With Delight, Meeting His Bilby Namesake With Parents Kate Middleton, Prince William: Pictures
- Desperate Housewife! Teresa Giudice Begging Friends For Money
- Prince George Steals The Show With His Royal Parents At The Sydney Zoo
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance