Fashion Police: Royal Wedding Edition
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30AM
One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will that hussy cousin of the groom show up wearing the same dress as you and hit on your man? Nerve-wracking to say the least.
So imagine how the Royals must have felt leading up to Will and Kate's grand nuptials this past weekend. Think of the sartorial pressure! With more than 2 billion people around the world watching the event, we figured the Royal family and invited guests would pull out all the stops for the occasion. Some outfits were indeed showstoppers. Others were jaw-droppers (of the bizarre kind). Check out our take on the fashion hits and misses from the Big Day.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Teen Mom OG Finale Recap: Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout Push for Engagements, Come Up Ring-less
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"