Fashion Police: Royal Wedding Edition
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30AM
One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will that hussy cousin of the groom show up wearing the same dress as you and hit on your man? Nerve-wracking to say the least.
So imagine how the Royals must have felt leading up to Will and Kate's grand nuptials this past weekend. Think of the sartorial pressure! With more than 2 billion people around the world watching the event, we figured the Royal family and invited guests would pull out all the stops for the occasion. Some outfits were indeed showstoppers. Others were jaw-droppers (of the bizarre kind). Check out our take on the fashion hits and misses from the Big Day.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2