Ron Eldard Brings It Home With 'Roadie'
By Ben Trivett Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30PM
In the film, 'Roadie,' Ron Eldard is back on the screen as Jimmy Testagross, an out of work roadie for the band 'Blue Oyster Cult.' A seemingly simple tale is full of twists and turns as Jimmy (Eldard) returns to his Queens home where he encounters his aging mother, old flames, and an old nemesis.
Throughout 'Roadie,' we get an in depth look at the life of a man who has spent his life on the road and is forced to face the reality of his world changing. Check out our interview with Ron, director/writer Michael Cuesta and writer Gerald Cuesta from the Tribeca Film Festival below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- Rainn Wilson's 'Impress Me' Becomes Second Scripted Show on Pop
- 'House of Cards,' "Chapter 32": What Was Claire Thinking?
- Ben Kingsley Becomes Ryan Reynolds in 'Selfless' Trailer
- 'Guardians,' 'Fault in Our Stars,' 'Neighbors' Dominate MTV Movie Award Noms
- See What Happens When 'When Wes Anderson Meets 'X-Men' (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ansel Elgort's Embarrassing Bruce Willis Story, Norman Reedus' Best Fan-Licking Requests (VIDEO)