Ron Eldard Brings It Home With 'Roadie'
By Ben Trivett Posted May 2nd 2011 02:30PM
In the film, 'Roadie,' Ron Eldard is back on the screen as Jimmy Testagross, an out of work roadie for the band 'Blue Oyster Cult.' A seemingly simple tale is full of twists and turns as Jimmy (Eldard) returns to his Queens home where he encounters his aging mother, old flames, and an old nemesis.
Throughout 'Roadie,' we get an in depth look at the life of a man who has spent his life on the road and is forced to face the reality of his world changing. Check out our interview with Ron, director/writer Michael Cuesta and writer Gerald Cuesta from the Tribeca Film Festival below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem